DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
too bad Marie is only for Dylan.oh well she is good material to give grandchildrens to sophie and Liam. :ROFLMAO:
Marie is the one with a boyfriend right? Maybe he shows up and bangs Marie while Dylan’s spying on them and beating off in the corner leaving his jizz on the floor then Claire walks over and slips on it falls on top of Dylan and he stays hard (cause he’s Chuck Norris/navy seal now) pulls down Claire’s shorts and starts banging her on the floor while Sophia has her hair in the sink bowl waiting for the hair coloring. Cmon it could happen, yeah right :ROFLMAO:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Marie is the one with a boyfriend right? Maybe he shows up and bangs Marie while Dylan’s spying on them and beating off in the corner leaving his jizz on the floor then Claire walks over and slips on it falls on top of Dylan and he stays hard (cause he’s Chuck Norris/navy seal now) pulls down Claire’s shorts and starts banging her on the floor while Sophia has her hair in the sink bowl waiting for the hair coloring. Cmon it could happen, yeah right :ROFLMAO:
I believe Marie has an ex-bf but I could be wrong, if I'm right then maybe you're thinking of Christine who has a bf.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Dylan never cleans up his jizz.
Dylan never cleans up his jizz. It could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe Marie has an ex-bf but I could be wrong, if I'm right then maybe you're thinking of Christine who has a bf.
Completely wrong. A current boyfriend, Devon. To which she's apparently going to dump for some inexplicable reason for your boy Dylan. Because he's a "cutie" is the best I've seen evidence for so far.

And Christine has a bf too. Something like "Trevor".

Reactions: 1879 and xxxorro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Is there any clue what happened after door is opened (when Sam is drawing naked Sophia)?
I at first thought Julie found Dylan's jizz under the table and assumed it was Sam. But no, it happens anyway. Sam must be gross for other reasons.
I would guess Neil saw Sophias bra and told Julie.

Perhaps there has been a time where Sam had wanked (possibly thinking about Julie) while having her bra?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan5k74 and hzjujk

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 2188862

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.175

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.175, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.175 (1.35 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188865 View attachment 2190044 View attachment 2188866 View attachment 2188867
Hey there, there is a horny point option in some scenes like in the cheerleader one and the one with the movers, can you please tell me where can I find more scenes containing those "extra" scenes?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I think Julia won't see them because either Sam shouts out not to come in or Amber calls Julia from downstaire.
I for the life of me don't want the whole cliffhanger to be a tease and nothing happens because of it.

It'll be like those episodes of Walking Dead (Take the mid-season finale of season 3 for example) where it ends on a cliffhanger then when the show comes back the cliffhanger is resolved within minutes because of some BS.

That is unless Sophia uses the Lampshade strategy.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes