hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well, my hypothesis (in addition to what we saw the night before) is also based on the (entirely personal) conjecture that Julia, before rushing to Sam's room, nonetheless asked Amber what had happened to her favorite hoodie (as we also saw with Sophia, in AWAM, it's the mothers who have to take care of washing their kids' dirty laundry and therefore they - and only they - have free access to their rooms). Therefore, since her mother knows nothing about it (and since I don't want to believe that Neil may have some reason to take her hoodie), the only one responsible for the "desperate" Julia should be her brother regardless of whether he has ever done anything like this before. What I think should piss Julia off the most is not so much whether she thinks her brother took her hoodie or not, but the certainty that he entered her room when she was not there.
Yes, it is possible. Still, I don't know, if Sam has never done this before, why is she so angry? Of course, if Sam and Julia have the same relationship as Dylan and Elli, then it would be understandable. But we don't know anything about that yet.

Reactions: Bane71 and Dan5k74

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Yes, it is possible. Still, I don't know, if Sam has never done this before, why is she so angry? Of course, if Sam and Julia have the same relationship as Dylan and Elli, then it would be understandable. But we don't know anything about that yet.
I think they do have the same relationship but maybe not to that extent. I remember Sam saying to Sophia that Julia is practicing her stupid ballet lessons so he thinks so little of her to call her hobbies stupid.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think they do have the same relationship but maybe not to that extent. I remember Sam saying to Sophia that Julia is practicing her stupid ballet lessons so he thinks so little of her to call her hobbies stupid.
Okay, I'd have to look that up. But if you remember correctly, that would be a good indication of sibling rivalry.

Reactions: Bane71

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
You're right, we don't know anything about the relationship between Sam and his sister Julia, so in the absence of anything that explains a little more about them, I tend to speculate (after all, this is the most practiced pastime around here) that because of age difference and personal experiences Sam and Julia might be likened to Dylan and Ellie (mostly to simplify things a bit). But these are all guesses, conjectures, suppositions, fantasies, as I have said before, attempts (like yours) to explain future events in this game based on past events. Interpret them in this way.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I think someone pointed it out recently, but we are told that the first hetero sex scene is on one of the upcoming playable days, but it doesn't state whether or not this involves Sophia. Really hope this isn't a case of us being told something making us believe it to be true but it ends up happening but from a different pov, a pov we didn't want.

Edit: Actually, the second I sent this I reminded myself that there was already the sex scene regarding Neil and Amber, so perhaps those upcoming events surely have to do with Sophia. But there is still the possibility that this "first hetero sex" scene ends up being oral sex which would be in a way slightly disappointing.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I think someone pointed it out recently, but we are told that the first hetero sex scene is on one of the upcoming playable days, but it doesn't state whether or not this involves Sophia. Really hope this isn't a case of us being told something making us believe it to be true but it ends up happening but from a different pov, a pov we didn't want.

Edit: Actually, the second I sent this I reminded myself that there was already the sex scene regarding Neil and Amber, so perhaps those upcoming events surely have to do with Sophia. But there is still the possibility that this "first hetero sex" scene ends up being oral sex which would be in a way slightly disappointing.
I still think this will be the museum boys. It makes pefect sense to have a one night stand without any regrets and alocohol. Otherwise it will not be Dylan, It will not be SAM so it is them or Aiden.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I still think this will be the museum boys. It makes pefect sense to have a one night stand without any regrets and alocohol. Otherwise it will not be Dylan, It will not be SAM so it is them or Aiden.
I assume that an evening with museum boys can be quite spicy and quite hot. There will probably be touches, caresses and a kiss, but I very much doubt that it will come to a blowjob. I wish I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like it's possible at this level.

Reactions: roro and Chaosguy
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes