Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is the way of blackmail, and the blackmailer himself, as a character. the hero is negative. Therefore, his face should cause disgust. So, judging by the reviews, the developers have achieved their goals.(y)
Except he doesn't cause disgust. Aiden is something like the 5th most popular character in the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden or the son or the neighbour's kid. everyone, why are you getting off on this. Whichever dude fucks Sophia or other female characters in the game, remember it's not YOU. so again I ask this question why are you getting off on this? Am I the only sane one here? Almost all the character relationships in the game seems shallow. Everything with the dudes is about banging. The only depth I see is in the relationship between Sophia and Ellie. Best thing in the game, without a shadow of doubt.
Since you asked, I'm not getting off on Aiden or the son or the neighbour's kid. I don't play the Dylan or Sam route at all.

Make no claims on sanity either. Is Patricia the second best? Not only has boobs, but is hilarious as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I apolgise, I was referring to the community in general. Yeah, patricia is cool. But she is a bit mature. Ellie has a bit of innocence, which we dont usually see nowadays.
All good. Just making the point that everyone has different tastes. One of the reasons I speak up when I do is to point out that while some see the entire point of the game to reach maximum corruption, that's only one way to play the game.

Playing the Good Wife route is an entirely reasonable way to play the game. As is any combination of Filthy and Good Wife.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
which no other character relationships in the game has. They feel really close. Good writing there, dev for the Sophia-Ellie part.
And one of the reasons I play the Ellie route. Both Dylan and Sam routes start with them groping Sophia, and what they can get away with. The Ellie route starts with her complimenting Sophia and pointing out that at her age she can still turn heads.

Slightly different in the Patricia route, which is more about getting Sophia to believe that she deserves pleasure, and can take it when she wants.

Aysha Tamanna

Aug 16, 2021
Can anyone help me? I want to follow Ellie or Patricias route. But everytime it shows most of the part witb sam or dylan. How can i select ellie or patricia route.
Thank you.
Sorry for english.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
The next update of this update will be
Is this the update of the two Dylan/Sophia parts?

And is it correct that L&P said in the update
That Dylan is catching up with Sam's progress?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The next update of this update will be
Is this the update of the two Dylan/Sophia parts?

And is it correct that L&P said in the update
That Dylan is catching up with Sam's progress?
Yes, the next update is part 01 of Dylan/Sophia.

L&P said many things, and I personally can't tell anymore what his plans are for the Dylan/Sophia events. There is a post where he said Dylan is going to catch up to Sam this evening, but then there's also another post where he's talking about the catch-up within 1-2 PD's. He's just contradicting himself as the story is clearly not written the way he claims it to be. He's probably noticed how stupid it would be if Dylan were to catch up that easily considering how far the event with Sam went. Dylan certainly needs a couple more events to get there. But ay, the story is pretty much down the drain anyway, so might aswell go crazy with it.

Dec 29, 2021
I have a thought and a question for you. i have no idea how to make a game like this and what it takes, would it be possible to finish something like AWAM completely and then release a bit of it every time? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Cyber
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes