homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I am not that enthusiastic for the upcoming events this year, because of animations.

I see them as nothing more than a huge waste of time, they add nothing to the story, nor do they contributor to anything.

I wish L&P would forgo the animations and just focus on completing the initial renders and story first, then adding animations later as post game content.
This is a game, a visual interactive medium. If all you are interested in is story, than perhaps a book?

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I am not that enthusiastic for the upcoming events this year, because of animations.

I see them as nothing more than a huge waste of time, they add nothing to the story, nor do they contributor to anything.

I wish L&P would forgo the animations and just focus on completing the initial renders and story first, then adding animations later as post game content.
The animations aren't the problem for me. It's all the Dylan side stories. I like Dylan with Sophia but I have no interest in anything that's not Sophia. Stories and movies only have one main character. No such thing as a second main character.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I speak for everyone when I say we need a dinner update where the Parker family have a nice dinner and talk.

No less than 500 renders.
Yeah just few - 500 or so - of Sophia peeling the garlic, measuring the broth before adding it in. Counting the rice grains. That sort of thing. I can hardly wait to see each individual and unique rice grain, splendidly rendered. Perhaps a short dissertation on the usage of the metric system.....hmmmm...in cooking do you use volume or weight?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes