ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
what is this program
I don't know. We need to ask ashitanojoe.
It's from a website called myheritage. The AI has its limitations such as it only does close shots of the face in a square frame and as you can see the mouth and teeth look blurry. Surely there should be similar AI's somewhere, how advanced? I don't know.

The technology that website uses is from something called D-ID

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's from a website called myheritage. The AI has its limitations such as it only does close shots of the face in a square frame and as you can see the mouth and teeth look blurry. Surely there should be similar AI's somewhere, how advanced? I don't know.
There is D-talks in the Daz store. No idea how good it is though, not gonna pay the $160 just to find out.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
There is D-talks in the Daz store. No idea how good it is though, not gonna pay the $160 just to find out.
I saw a video on youtube, not impressive. Besides, it requires manual work, the AI that I shared did everything automatically, I just uploaded the photo and wrote the text.

The most advanced tool right now is MetaHuman from Unreal Engine. It makes deepfakes and lyp sync and body motion in real time. (Still requires post production for the imperfections).

abram1

May 24, 2020
To be fair when this thread was at it's best, a couple of years ago, we could have rational discussions where we all might agree on some things and maybe disagree with others. But that got lost along with probably more than half of the then regular posters falling by the wayside......
If by rational you mean never ending pouring tons of turd on each other and primarily on L&P, then, yeah, good ol' times.

I'm more than sure that most of the folks still lurk on this thread time to time to know what's up. There's not that much to talk about, really. AWAM's issues only got worse. 0.115 update - 3 months with 3 events, 1/3 of PD. 0.175 - 3 months, 1 event, 1/10 of PD.

Everything else is irrelevant. New haircut - doesn't matter. Dev's relocation - his personal life, shouldn't be anyone's concern. All I see is that an implementation of animations slowed down development even further. Professional teams in here are able to create 8-10 min vids within 1-1.5 month. L&P and his buddy are only capable for a 20 sec piece in the approximate timeframe. That speaks volume. Although those teams are usually 2-4 animators, the quality and pace of production are on another level, not to mention that they're fully voiced, having meaningful conversations and not only panting and moaning.

The fact that L&P bickers with his audience in here, on the pirate forum, has an impact on the thread as a whole. Some dev's actively participating on F95, although they could've easily ignored it. But a lion's share of their supporters came from places like this, so they realize it's importance.

AWAM has it's steady paying fan base. That allows it's creator to tread on the thin ice and test the limits of "how far can he go". 0.180 with 200+ renders and 1.5 month (excluding relocation and holidays). If that seems a bit too long, can't wait for 0.185/0.190 to take 5+ months, exactly the same amount of time as 0.100, which was 1/2 of PD11 and people were loosing their minds back then. Careful what you wish for, dudes.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
About my new hairstyle...

View attachment 2314393

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha funny video .. but it’s a pity that at this time she’s not holding someone’s dick in her hands while talking and at the end of the scene it would be possible to make someone cum on her face .. haha this would be a great end to the video clip .. .smikaesh?)):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kobudo27

josebr

Aug 20, 2021

The technology that website uses is from something called D-ID

thanks

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Little old but has it ever been confirmed if there’s some sort of path regarding Sam and Ellie?

I really hope not, like I’ll take Sophia/ Emma or Sophia/Bennet over that.

Reactions: minglee123123

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Little old but has it ever been confirmed if there’s some sort of path regarding Sam and Ellie?

I really hope not, like I’ll take Sophia/ Emma or Sophia/Bennet over that.
Nope. We just know that the Ellie route will branch into three. She's already dating Logan, so that's one. Developing feelings for Jules, so that's another.

In terms of Sam, for those that play both routes Sophia encourages Ellie to consider dating Sam at least twice. It's here that we learn that she doesn't date younger guys. But since Ellie now knows Sam is a performer with a car, seems enough for her to bend that rule a little.

And the latest Sam event neatly set up Jules being heartbroken, so that Ellie might pursue Sam.

Plus there's still nothing in the Ellie route to indicate Dylan as a third option. While I hear that her absolute hatred of him is softening in the bonus storyline, nothing has appeared in the Ellie route yet - an Ellie shower this PD would have been the perfect opportunity.

AFAIK, there's not even anything in the bonus storyline to indicate you even need to be playing the Ellie route. No Ellie points, no "you need to have played the sauna event with Ellie and Patricia". Nothing.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes