jas13

Nov 22, 2017
Guys if one of you convince me why should we play AWAM today Ill pay for a tier and upload the game now .
Is it worth to do it ? for a disappointment ?

You should get also at least 10 likes .
I made the right decision . don't waste your money on BS .

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Are you joking or what? One simple groping where we can't see nothing? The last lesbian event was with the maid(can't even remember her name) long time ago(can't even remember when)
Hey, I was tired of downloading this thing over and over again for 2 minutes of game play, I would take what I can get.

• Angry
Reactions: DDDIsReal

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
A big word. Let's say, yes.
Appreciate you replying here man!
Wanted to ask someone with direct communication to L&P - are there any plans actually develop the game faster?
I see this as the most important question - the graphics are good, l like the plot, but the speed is killing this game.

Reactions: new_user!

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Lmfao what a lame update, i want the author not to rush but it's been going on for 5 years now and he could just finish this game and maybe work on another game, i don't know why he drag it like this, releasing small bits and bits of update in 3 months, someone should smack him, ridiculous!!. just complete the game and move on. Retard author.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Who succeed at the laundomat mini-game ?
The second stage is unbeatable for me. The stare goes dwon so fast !

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Ok played it and i will be honest L&P that was a very disappointing update. I don't know about anyone else but that
didn't further the storyline on it was like '' oh i see boobs''

Dylan already seen them it would have been better if Dylan saw Sophia with Sam or got caught doing something with Claire that would lead on from that for the next update.

I really hope the storyline for the next update is worth it because that one there was really poor.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Appreciate you replying here man!
Wanted to ask someone with direct communication to L&P - are there any plans actually develop the game faster?
I see this as the most important question - the graphics are good, l like the plot, but the speed is killing this game.
Someone should take over the game and without rushing the plot just complete it, it's been going on for 5 years now!!!. Yeah plot is good but the speed is just painful and insane, someone should step up.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes