HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
nothing to say about renders and creating visual... especially salon scene sophia was so beautiful , her looks designed really well but really too short ? i never used daz is it takes so much time ?

Reactions: Sagf and Lince 40

Panos550

Jan 3, 2023
Correct me if I’m wrong, I haven’t played this game since a very long time.

The Dev is still blue balling us right? It’s been 5+ years and there is still no sex scenes. It’s kinda funny when I think about it :ROFLMAO:, I bet some of us have married, had kids in this time frame but this game still is going no where haha
and neither will it, my friend! The developer has realized that there are many people who love the slow story! And he takes advantage of it to make easy money for many years to come!Of course there may be people who pay and like it! In order for him to change (if he changes) his supporters will have to decrease! In any case, come back again after 3 years

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
I move quickly the mouse left and right on the upper screen and alway fail... There is any way to skip this stupid game with a command perhaps?

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
nothing to say about renders and creating visual... especially salon scene sophia was so beautiful , her looks designed really well but really too short ? i never used daz is it takes so much time ?
yes its takes much time but anyway this update too short

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
What are you talking about? The only reason 'Decisions of Life' exists is because he can't distribute AWAM due to Patreon ToS. Incest is not allowed on Patreon. Patrons get AWAM from a different website. DoL is an illusion so he doesn't get shut down by Patreon, nothing more.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense either. There's different routes with Dylan, one of them being a cuck route. Doesn't mean it's the only route. Yes, we can pretty much forget about a Dylan+Sophia sex scene, but that's only because the game is developed at a terribly slow pace with 1 ingame day every 2 years, so getting to that point is gonna take another 10 years if not more, which the game is most likely not going to survive for that long.
I know, that's why I said it in another post, Patreon friendly...
Maybe you're right, it will just be a route but now it is kinda clear that the story aim to be more distant for Dylan
What I said doesn't makes sense as long as you're coping.
If he still has planned incest for his game why Sophia has been more distant? (she let her son and watched him jerk off to her in the V1 but now a nipple is a drama) is it a push back before she goes in completely? Time will tell but a lot of time.
I hope I'm wrong for the part 2 of Dylan/Sophia in about 6 months

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sirren and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes