luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody can tell me pls if and when the thugs from the subway will reappear if she choose do nothing about? The wt say nothing about only "could have consequences" so I guess it will be in the second part if, tho I'm not even if I should keep a strategic save for something that could never happen.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Somebody can tell me pls if and when the thugs from the subway will reappear if she choose do nothing about? The wt say nothing about only "could have consequences" so I guess it will be in the second part if, tho I'm not even if I should keep a strategic save for something that could never happen.
We were told the movers and the thugs will be back in 20 years time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
this game has been a joke for a while. so much promise but the weirdest creative decisions being made. by stark contrast look at the quality of the fan game episodes

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
Short update aside, the writing was really bad. One thing that set AWAM apart was the well-written erotic dialogue and that was nowhere to be found. Better writing and better renders could have made this a more tantalizing update.
Either L&P wrote the whole 2 paragraphs the night before or he started using Chat GPT to write the story. This was a week of rendering & a 30min writing session worth of work.

Jul 28, 2017
Whats worse, seeing this is the product of 2 months, or knowing the next update which is a part 1 of 2, and lets assume anything "good" will happen in the 2nd part, means another 2 or more months for yet another crap update.

Or the fact that this jackass had christmas off, worked a few weeks and will congratulate himself with 2 weeks off.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes