Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
fun to watch you expecting shit every time waving your tails just before release, but after you get your shit, you complain.
There is one way to get shit you expected. just cut off your donations you morons and you will get your full game in no time.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
does it make sense to anyone here? that if a render takes your computer/graphic card 5 hours to do... you would actually render something of lower quality - like 720p, and do the whole game that way.

then when the game is complete you can go back on your own time and grab the files, and render them again at 4000p quality, and this way you're wasting only your own time? and not that of your patreons.... as well you'd have cut development time by 6x so you could bring out content faster.

like can't you always upgrade the quality of images later? and quite easily if you have the source files? or am i missing something?

this dev does 2 weeks of work in 6 months. every update feels like it could have been completed in 2 weeks in terms of graphics. right now it seems like he adds an extra 2 months for art, and 3 months for writing and spellchecking though. all of which is kinda of ridiculous given the amount of content each time.

Surprised the mods of f95 didn't rename the thread "A milker and a milking" :LOL:. I remember when I translated for L&P and he would dm 1 line at a time out of context and ask me how to say it with proper grammar but without changing the words he used. :FacePalm: I was like, just send me the script that you have so far, or google document it, and I'll edit it all. I can't understand the meaning of your words when the English is poor and one can interpret it in different ways out of context.

also he was super hung up on 'black' slang, didn't understand it, and was looking for help from people who understood American slang words for stereotyped black people, i forget the characters name now but it was for the black guy in the sauna. :LOL: Probably if there is any update where someone uses a slang word, L&P spent 2 weeks just on the use of that word alone, that's why the update was so slow.
oh really? i see, i see. that must be it lmfao the author is indeed a retard, no wonder the game has become a total mess, there is no use of decision making option lol, because it all leads to milking after milking lol. I get that the author was new and it started off as something made for fun/for timepass but its been five years now its about time to spice things up.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
AWAM storyline they made convoluted. even if it takes ten years it will never be finished. We can only see the update just a change in Sophia hair style thats not even any corellation between the storyline.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Sophia/Dylan Part 1 we will got animations but it looks it will be more intimate.so 3 or 4 months:unsure:

Reactions: none300

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
The fact that she hasn't worn a bra and that she's beginning to like tempting or showing off to strangers by playing the innocent card makes me think that Aiden's upcoming classes and assignments are also promising, as are the upcoming lingerie shows for her three young students and for the elderly, but the fact that the dev is taking so long for such a short and simple version is disappointing

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The fact that she hasn't worn a bra and that she's beginning to like tempting or showing off to strangers by playing the innocent card makes me think that Aiden's upcoming classes and assignments are also promising, as are the upcoming lingerie shows for her three young students and for the elderly, but the fact that the dev is taking so long for such a short and simple version is disappointing
yep but sadly this year well have only more 4 events (all about dylan)

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
The Claire talk :ROFLMAO:
Brutally honest, dissapointed of her people and afraid of the coming future and yet still she loves her country, just the type of women I like.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Is it just me or are Sophia's tits getting smaller and smaller every update that comes out?
Sophia told the movers early on that she was 36D (not small) & in those days that was how she looked. She was in proportion, she was elegant. Later she was inflated by the Dev to resemble every pre-pubescent wannabe frat boy's idea of what a "Mom" should look like. I estimated her as a 44DD, (based on a former girlfriend), in the changing room scene with Dylan. Sam's recent event appeared to show a return to proportionality & the fade out of the stereotype but the last update looked like a re-inflation. Big breasts need to be in proportion with the rest of a woman's figure in order to look really good & not just stuck on because of some 3D game influence.

L&P, far from having the "class" he once promoted, seems to have a virgin schoolboy's attitude to breasts with his description of "milk dispensers" & other similar terms. Even Claire presumes to call them "hooters", the most unerotic term in the English language which can be used to indicate mammary glands, equalled only by the U.K. slang term, "knockers." At some length he describes how Sophia goes through a veritable obstacle course of processes to ensure her breasts are 'naturally' firm. At no point does he allude to how they grew so big in the course of just a few weeks. So, NO, they're definitely not getting smaller.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes