Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there only two scenes? The ending at Sam's house/room and the hairstylist? Thought there was a yoga scene??
The Yoga event was two playable days ago. If you chose the Alyssa event instead of the Yoga event that day, you wont get the Dylan/Marie content.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
must be at least hj or bj
dylan did every less lewd actions he could with his mom
Not gonna happen. We don't even know if he'll actually catch up with Sam this evening or within the next 2 PD's as there's different statements from L&P. Let alone a handjob or blowjob, as that would go way past Sam's current progress. There's zero build up to justify such a thing happening. Not even close.

The bright side is Lp has corfirmed he has found a new way to fasten things.
Likely well have at least 4 events(1,5 PD) this year
L&P never said that. What he said was that he's "already" got plans to speed up the development within the next 1-2 years. But he's been saying that 3 years ago, 2 years ago , 1 year ago, and never once has he done anything to make it happen. The amount of times he said he'd hire someone to help him, he should have an army of developers by now. It's wishful thinking, but he's not trying to speed things up. It's getting slower each year for more than 3 years now. Don't lie to yourself.

Also, 4 events are 40% of ONE PD, not 1,5 PD's. I don't know what's up with your math, but it's straight up wrong.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Not gonna happen. We don't even know if he'll actually catch up with Sam this evening or within the next 2 PD's as there's different statements from L&P. Let alone a handjob or blowjob, as that would go way past Sam's current progress. There's zero build up to justify such a thing happening. Not even close.

L&P never said that. What he said was that he's "already" got plans to speed up the development within the next 1-2 years. But he's been saying that 3 years ago, 2 years ago , 1 year ago, and never once has he done anything to make it happen. The amount of times he said he'd hire someone to help him, he should have an army of developers by now. It's wishful thinking, but he's not trying to speed things up. It's getting slower each year for more than 3 years now. Don't lie to yourself.

Also, 4 events are 40% of ONE PD, not 1,5 PD's. I don't know what's up with your math, but it's straight up wrong.
what do u mean byzero buildup? Dylan held her hand, kissing, massaging, touching fabric, seeing her dressing, naked with her and still zero?
plus lp said dylan would surpass sam in the race to sophia.
He actually hired someone help him with animation and the minigame.
ok my maths wrong thought 1pd has 3events

Reactions: LSC82

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
what do u mean byzero buildup? Dylan held her hand, kissing, massaging, touching fabric, seeing her dressing, naked with her and still zero?
plus lp said dylan would surpass sam in the race to sophia.
He actually hired someone help him with animation and the minigame.
ok my maths wrong thought 1pd has 3events
He didn't hire someone to help him with animations to speed up development. He's added animations to the game which is only slowing things down even further. Also, this dude doesn't have a name, never made himself known, L&P himself refers to him as "my animation helper" or "animator". If he had someone to create his animations, development wouldn't be affected like it's the case. But that's just my opinion.

Regarding Dylan, you might want to read their dialogue. Sophia has zero sexual attraction to Dylan. Having him suck on her titties would already go way beyond anything believable considering their current progress. So a HJ or BJ is just ridiculous in my opinion.

Last edited:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
He didn't hire someone to help him with animations to speed up development. He's added animations to the game which is only slowing things down even further. Also, this dude doesn't have a name, never made himself known, L&P himself refers to him as "my animation helper" or "animator". If he had someone to create his animations, development wouldn't be affected like it's the case. But that's just my opinion.

Regarding Dylan, you might want to read their dialogue. Sophia has zero sexual attraction to Dylan. Having him suck on her titties would already go way beyond anything believable considering their current progress. So a HJ or BJ is just ridiculous in my opinion.
u should replay running in park and bikini show scenes

Reactions: Wedstone

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Did L&P say in two upcoming updates
That Dylan is reaching Sam's progress or overtaking?
Does anyone know the exact expression of L&P?

Dec 29, 2021
Usually a hurricane happens on this forum before the update is published. This time, after the release of the update, the criticism shaft was probably higher than usual.
Knowing that the next two updates should be hotter and featuring the most popular characters, I am surprised to realize that I am waiting with much more interest for the public's reaction to these updates than the updates themselves.
It's just amazing and I didn't imagine that this could be.

My opinion is that there are mostly Dylan fans who dream too much about something that isn't meant in a bad way. And although it was clear that this update would be a bit "weak", the expectations were higher. You expected the Sam scene to end quickly and then get down to business "because Dylan has to catch up" but at the end of this scene Sophia raves about Sam several times, which probably made many people angry again. And then not much happened. To be honest, I had to smile a little, I see the story neutrally and everyone should have their favorites, but the Dylan fanboyz are too stubborn. That's why I see so many negative reactions.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My opinion is that there are mostly Dylan fans who dream too much about something that isn't meant in a bad way. And although it was clear that this update would be a bit "weak", the expectations were higher. You expected the Sam scene to end quickly and then get down to business "because Dylan has to catch up" but at the end of this scene Sophia raves about Sam several times, which probably made many people angry again. And then not much happened. To be honest, I had to smile a little, I see the story neutrally and everyone should have their favorites, but the Dylan fanboyz are too stubborn. That's why I see so many negative reactions.
It's not just Dylan fans that are disappointed with the update though. This was the one update this entire playable day that had me at least a little curious. I take a few days away from the computer, and when I come back L&P has introduced elements into my playthrough that has made me not want to even download the update.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The minigame in the laundromat is impossible to solve.

After he is moving to the second scene no chance anymore to hold it at the upper screen.

When producer learn to make a mini game with "a generate gamespeed" and don`t use the gamespeed from you fast PC !!!

This is not the first time Games don`t work when they use gamespeed from the fast PC (like the old space shooter game "Wing Commander").

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The minigame in the laundromat is impossible to solve.

After he is moving to the second scene no chance anymore to hold it at the upper screen.

When producer learn to make a mini game with "a generate gamespeed" and don`t use the gamespeed from you fast PC !!!

This is not the first time Games don`t work when they use gamespeed from the fast PC (like the old space shooter game "Wing Commander").
I used this trick:

The key to surpass the mini game is to reduce the window frame.

View attachment 2369245

D

Deleted member 5533454

This was posted by someone a few page back
View attachment 2374662
Again that word, "Realistic". Why is he so obsessed with realism in a fucking adult VN? It's not like he is making the sequel of Avatar. get a move on already. "You need some relaxing event to cool down", what the fuck does that even mean?

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes