rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the now 6 percent indicators, L&P has driven his strategy of pseudo traceability to a new low. The only decisive information would be a date when the next update is supposed to be released. Everything else only distracts with a lot of vague information (which can't even be verified) from the fact that L&P doesn't even give a rough schedule.

When does he plan to have the game finished and how long do the individual updates take? After years of development, I think it's about time to start thinking about this. :LOL:
He is going to finish it when our sun turns into a black hole…

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the now 6 percent indicators, L&P has driven his strategy of pseudo traceability to a new low. The only decisive information would be a date when the next update is supposed to be released. Everything else only distracts with a lot of vague information (which can't even be verified) from the fact that L&P doesn't even give a rough schedule.

When does he plan to have the game finished and how long do the individual updates take? After years of development, I think it's about time to start thinking about this. :LOL:
He is gonna give the game to his son in 50 yrs then the son will pass to grandson... it wont be abandoned it will surely finish hope my great grandson would be able to finish the game :cry: :cry:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
He is gonna give the game to his son in 50 yrs then the son will pass to grandson... it wont be abandoned it will surely finish hope my great grandson would be able to finish the game :cry: :cry:
Oh so it will be an inheritance thingy. He should best make up his will properly then.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is true, but Emma is still a student at the same school where Sophia teaches, and there should be no shortage of opportunities for them to meet again. For example, we know that Sophia, in addition to literature and biology, also teaches sports and that in a few days from now the school's gym should reopen. Now, I don't know exactly what High School practices are in this regard, but I don't think that lessons are held for only one class at a time (and probably also with distinction of students' gender). This might be a good opportunity to meet Emma again.
If Emma was to participate in classes, then why get rid of her in the first place?

I'm really not buying this idea that there might still be a lesbian path for her. L&P just doesn't care enough to make it happen. He's neglecting the 2nd most popular character, so why would he care about Emma?

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If Emma was to participate in classes, then why get rid of her in the first place?

I'm really not buying this idea that there might still be a lesbian path for her. L&P just doesn't care enough to make it happen. He's neglecting the 2nd most popular route, so why would he care about Emma?
Not that the story is governed by any sort of logic...

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not that the story is governed by any sort of logic...
I don't think it's that bad. I don't think the Ellie route is entirely illogical. So far it's been a story about a popular girl playing a role, and doing what she thinks will keep her popular. Then discovering that she doesn't need to, and following her heart is far more rewarding. And Sophia is helping her through it.

That her sluttiness is actually a facade for her insecurity in not actually even had an orgasm before makes some of her behaviour make sense. Like how heavy-handed she is in manipulating the Ellie/Julia event, considering her role model before in how to get sex from a woman was meathead sportsball players.

The next proper Ellie event I think is going to make or break the route, especially since we will have had two bonus storyline events in the meantime. I'm beginning to suspect the bonus storyline is incompatible with the Ellie route, so it will be interesting to see if Ellie keeps up her hatred of Dylan. I've been wanting to know what he did since I started playing - I was hoping the bonus storyline would cover it.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I don't think it's that bad. I don't think the Ellie route is entirely illogical. So far it's been a story about a popular girl playing a role, and doing what she thinks will keep her popular. Then discovering that she doesn't need to, and following her heart is far more rewarding. And Sophia is helping her through it.

That her sluttiness is actually a facade for her insecurity in not actually even had an orgasm before makes some of her behaviour make sense. Like how heavy-handed she is in manipulating the Ellie/Julia event, considering her role model before in how to get sex from a woman was meathead sportsball players.

The next proper Ellie event I think is going to make or break the route, especially since we will have had two bonus storyline events in the meantime. I'm beginning to suspect the bonus storyline is incompatible with the Ellie route, so it will be interesting to see if Ellie keeps up her hatred of Dylan. I've been wanting to know what he did since I started playing - I was hoping the bonus storyline would cover it.
I know, I'm bitter and biased. And allergic to liars.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Except that it's been confirmed that there will be a change in location.

Plus there's at least one animation (hence the 6th bar).
a new location?fuck

I'm really not buying this idea that there might still be a lesbian path for her. L&P just doesn't care enough to make it happen. He's neglecting the 2nd most popular character, so why would he care about Emma?
yes Emma is having a Lesbian path with Sophie.Maybe in the next event we got an idea how is Happeing :unsure:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
He is going to finish it when our sun turns into a black hole…
Too bad, then it is not enough to live long to see the end of the story. Our sun has too little mass for a black hole.
Yeah, our sun will become a white dwarf. This is a Dylan update. Wait, did I just fall for some elaborate prank?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
One character very important to me is Emma. Hooking Dylan & her up stopped him lusting after Sophia, (so far). You see, I don't dislike Dylan, I just prefer him when he isn't obsessed with wanting to penetrate the woman who gave birth to him.

Also, I notice that the penny is beginning to drop, as fans recognise that AWAM is going to take over another 30 years to finish, at the current rate of development. I'd write to the Dev myself but he has no interest in what I think. Perhaps some Patrons could start asking relevant questions....

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes