Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I had a thought (I know, it hurt) ...

Aiden has just over half as many votes as Dylan in the Favorite Character poll, so it appears that a majority of players of the Dylan route intend on continuing the tasks; and

If you add up the Sam, Jules and Logan votes, you get almost exactly the amount of Ellie votes. No idea though how many people voted for Sam and not Ellie though

• Sad
Reactions: SuperPerv96

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We may not even see the end of the game. It's telling that particularly for Dylan Day that L&P isn't even pretending to care about the GW route now.

Even the Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes are falling by the wayside.
:unsure: But you score points on GW

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I had a thought (I know, it hurt) ...

Aiden has just over half as many votes as Dylan in the Favorite Character poll, so it appears that a majority of players of the Dylan route intend on continuing the tasks; and

If you add up the Sam, Jules and Logan votes, you get almost exactly the amount of Ellie votes. No idea though how many people voted for Sam and not Ellie though
:unsure:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
shared by friend Yubu11Me

View attachment 2392340
I think the Dylan/Emma path is, at least for now, the most 'innocent' GF path for Dylan (and - let's admit it, that's why we are here after 6 years ... ;) ). Sophia is trying to push them together under the auspices of helping with certain subjects at school.
I don't see this relationship keeping up with the Dylan/Amber route or, on the gf route - Dylan/Marie.

Dylan might be allowed to Admire the fabric, from across the room, but there will be No fabric touching ... it's too soon...

I feel like Emma is actually being kept in the wings for potential lesbian path encounters where a more confident Sophia can comfort Emma who grows to like Dylan a lot more than he likes her, and who did this favor For Sophia.

If this is not the case, then this is another story branch that could be pruned so that the rest of the tree can grow better/faster.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think the Dylan/Emma path is, at least for now, the most 'innocent' GF path for Dylan (and - let's admit it, that's why we are here after 6 years ... ;) ). Sophia is trying to push them together under the auspices of helping with certain subjects at school.
I don't see this relationship keeping up with the Dylan/Amber route or, on the gf route - Dylan/Marie.

Dylan might be allowed to Admire the fabric, from across the room, but there will be No fabric touching ... it's too soon...

I feel like Emma is actually being kept in the wings for potential lesbian path encounters where a more confident Sophia can comfort Emma who grows to like Dylan a lot more than he likes her, and who did this favor For Sophia.

If this is not the case, then this is another story branch that could be pruned so that the rest of the tree can grow better/faster.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019

Emma is clearly going to be a freak when you get her in the sheets.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Emma is clearly going to be a freak when you get her in the sheets.
I think she could be for Sophia a lot sooner than she would be for Dylan. It would be one hell of a twist if Emma gave Sophia her first lesbian fingerbang (yes - we might have to wait 5 years RL). It would still be a great twist where an increasingly confidant Emma pushes Sophia with kissing and petting, expecting Sophia to stop her and when Sophia does not, Emma goes for broke (broke back mountain - girls edition).

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
:love: :love: :love:Progress Report Ver. 0.185. :love: :love: :love: (y)

0% - 0% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 2389675
LOL. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the now 6 percent indicators, L&P has driven his strategy of pseudo traceability to a new low. The only decisive information would be a date when the next update is supposed to be released. Everything else only distracts with a lot of vague information (which can't even be verified) from the fact that L&P doesn't even give a rough schedule.

When does he plan to have the game finished and how long do the individual updates take? After years of development, I think it's about time to start thinking about this. :LOL:

Dec 29, 2021
The best part is that L&P says there will probably be a choice of who goes to dinner with Sophia CDylan or Liame. There is nothing better than his famous word "probably". It would be more logical who should go to dinner if CDylan scores on his route. If Liam goes with Sophia, she scores points on the good wife route.

No matter which route you choose. Still nothing happens, muuhahaha :cool:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Emma (regardless of her relationship with Dylan) may also have a role as Sophia's helper in passing Aiden's tasks.
Do you remember the frightening words of Aiden's edict on the day of the fourth task?
"You need to give your students a glimpse of your breasts and allow at least one student to touch 'em."
"This should also be concurring for you from now on! Any student gets to see your tits whenever he wants!"
"And as a little warm-up, you'll first show the class your stockings and your hopefully matching black panties in all their glory! Why did you think I wanted you to wear them? To hide them under your skirt? From now on, your students have the right to admire their teacher's outfit in all its glory. This also applies to what she wears underneath!"
In that case Sophia fooled Aiden (who I think wanted to direct her to Andre to do the task) by getting Zac to help her, but that doesn't mean that, in one of the next tasks, she can't do the same with Emma (after all, she too is a student at Northtown High School), maybe in some other perverse plot that should, this time, involve his girlfriend Jennifer.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Emma (regardless of her relationship with Dylan) may also have a role as Sophia's helper in passing Aiden's tasks.
Do you remember the frightening words of Aiden's edict on the day of the fourth task?
"You need to give your students a glimpse of your breasts and allow at least one student to touch 'em."
"This should also be concurring for you from now on! Any student gets to see your tits whenever he wants!"
"And as a little warm-up, you'll first show the class your stockings and your hopefully matching black panties in all their glory! Why did you think I wanted you to wear them? To hide them under your skirt? From now on, your students have the right to admire their teacher's outfit in all its glory. This also applies to what she wears underneath!"
In that case Sophia fooled Aiden (who I think wanted to direct her to Andre to do the task) by getting Zac to help her, but that doesn't mean that, in one of the next tasks, she can't do the same with Emma (after all, she too is a student at Northtown High School), maybe in some other perverse plot that should, this time, involve his girlfriend Jennifer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Would be kinda hard when Emma is no longer in the class

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Would be kinda hard when Emma is no longer in the class
This is true, but Emma is still a student at the same school where Sophia teaches, and there should be no shortage of opportunities for them to meet again. For example, we know that Sophia, in addition to literature and biology, also teaches sports and that in a few days from now the school's gym should reopen. Now, I don't know exactly what High School practices are in this regard, but I don't think that lessons are held for only one class at a time (and probably also with distinction of students' gender). This might be a good opportunity to meet Emma again.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes