immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Look at the date that I joined, I am new here on the forum and I just finished catching up to the newest update and yes that is my biggest issue as of this moment. I don't know anything about taking 7 years for her to give someone an handjob, to me it all happened very fast and only in a matter of weeks. The point I'm trying to make is that it feels to me that Sophia is a different person depending on who she is with, like a totally different person who thinks differently. It doesn't make any sense.
okay, welcome to the wait club bro, i will suggest this run before investing your time haha, the dev is not looking to change any time soon, and this update might get released by the end of september and August is not even finished yet hahahah

jack.the.tripper

Aug 16, 2024
I think she gets all in, Sophia is showing full nude in this update.
She will get groped and maybe her Lingerie will get ripped of.
Minimum she shows her naked female parts and get touched for teaching.
It must be something hot, the last few updates had shown to much already!!

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
I don't know, but nudity isn't really the thing anymore after Sophia has lost her clothes on so many occasions. The whole thing sounds far too much like the early game and not the mid-game, which I thought we had finally reached.

Also, your idea sounds a bit like it's about just replaying one element of the Aiden event with the old guys, which would be fitting for L&P, but is really just uninspiring and boring. It would just be a confirmation of what I said above, that the side stories don't advance the actual main story. The aim should be to really make a difference with every event and not just generate repetitions with minor deviations.

No, the best thing is simply to take the old men out of the game and that's that.
You must take in to consideration that's what's happened in your play through hasn't happened in others. For instance, Aiden's story could have been cut off early in which case it wouldn't be a repeat.

Reactions: Majestic Eagle

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
Like right now, i think since the Patreon crash he clutched the 2nd gear on those updates! Maybe with me or no on this, we see updates now 2 moth ½ which is great and content is even greater.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Like right now, i think since the Patreon crash he clutched the 2nd gear on those updates! Maybe with me or no on this, we see updates now 2 moth ½ which is great and content is even greater.
The only reason this might be a faster devcycle is because the amount of renders is gonna be pretty low. You can't just think in updates, you gotta consider the amount of renders produced aswell.

Pretty sure someone said it's 200+ renders or something. If true, that'd be among the smallest updates he's released in the past 2, almost 3 years. Wouldn't hand him an award for that unless his render/day count is starting to go up. This is currently the slowest year in the history of AWAM.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes