AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Let me honestly about this new coming update. I am not really into that teen children sex stuffs and I will not endorse it. Not that I will condemn people for like that kind of stuffs, but, sex stuffs with too young childrens is something saw by me as "pedophily".
I known that in some countries around the world, in some cultures, sex with teenages below 14 years old is something ok, but not in my country and not by me.

So, guys, I'll skip this update.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I played this game through once replay/remember value is zero. Did somewhere in this game her husband and her have an open marriage or is it a unworded agreement. Due to this game being extremely slow I can't remember.
Yea this game story is still in same place .... didn't moved a bit...you can check after an year..story wise it will be in the same position beside Sophia might have given hj to everyone by that point...but storywise no change.

I'mNotHim

Aug 16, 2024
The biggest issue I currently have with this game is that the story arc doesn't make much sense when you stop and think about how a mother should feel or think in certain scenarios. For example, how Sophia is with Ellie vs how she is with Dylan.

Let's start with Ellie. She's her daughter and what she does with her is considered incest. Incest is bad no matter if you commit it with your daughter, your son, or your nephew or niece, hell even with your freakin' grandma or grandpa! She just ate her daughter's pussy clean and after she did she said to Ellie that she didn't regret it...??? :unsure:

Now with Dylan, she just jerked him off and here comes all the remorse in the world and that she's a bad mother and that it's incest and yaddy yaddy yaddah! Does she think what she did with Ellie is not incest because she's a woman? :WaitWhat::FacePalm: How does it not apply to both her children and just one of them? And the one that she feels remorse with just happens to have a dick. :ROFLMAO:

Storytelling to me is the first thing that I look at in any Visual Novel that I play, while I enjoy the Visual part of the game, the novel freaking sucks and is all over the place! If the game dev reads this, hmu if you want a writer that will help your story make some sense. (y)

Peace :cool:

Reactions: locq4169

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Let me honestly about this new coming update. I am not really into that teen children sex stuffs and I will not endorse it. Not that I will condemn people for like that kind of stuffs, but, sex stuffs with too young childrens is something saw by me as "pedophily".
I known that in some countries around the world, in some cultures, sex with teenages below 14 years old is something ok, but not in my country and not by me.

제목 없음2.jpg

Why didn't you quit earlier? :unsure:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
0% animation progress :ROFLMAO:
____________________________________++++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

For what it's worth I saw on YouTube "A wife and Mother" 15 a Q&A with the developer. I suppose there are YouTube channels devoted to the game, but I don't know if these interview ones are just blowing smoke or fan fiction at work

neronx

May 18, 2021

you are from brazil
Brazil is the center of the world's best butts. :love:

Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022
Hmm, Newton 3rd law, interesting argumentation. Can I counter this with Newton's 2nd law and bring mass into play? It makes a difference whether I want to see a story element removed that only has a few fans, or one that is interesting for the majority of players.

No matter how you slice it, the side story about the pensioners in the retirement home is the perfect candidate for deletion. Not many fans, no impact on the main story line and not even providing a deeper insight into Sophia, or on of the other main characters. If L&P had wanted to do something with this storyline, one possibility would have been to make one of the gentlemen Liam's father. Not a side job for Sophia, but a way to show that she looks after the family, etc. It would also be possible to find out more about Liam in the context of some of Sophia visits there, or for Dylan and/or Ellie see something they shouldn't have seen if they happened to be visiting at the same time. But none of that is in the game, and as it stands, especially with so little AWAM development progress over all this years in general, it's time to delete the old guys, I think. More focus on the main story and not so much unnecessary waste of time.
Ummmm.... no, I can't agree with that.

If you read L&P original concept for AWAM (it actually has another name... Choices of Life..or something like that), it is about Sophia's pending journey through options. Which will she choose.
It was never about a highway to one particular route.
And, as I stated, the old gents fits with Sophia's first foray into her sexual evolution, which has since been repressed.
Really don't see how flirting with the old postman, and the old gents doesn't fit but if with Liam's dad, it would???
Why is it different if suddenly, Liam's Dad? (It's a rhetorical question - please no one answer)

Yes, there are a lot of these elements throughout the story so far, be them side quests or not, that flag or develop certain aspects or attributes that Sophia may have, or suppressed, or develop.
And yes, right now it is an absolute mess...like I suggested L&P failure to deliver (or even foresee the need to deliver) balanced story line stages, at a decent pace is the true problem.
And, if he wanted to end it quick, he could absolutely streamline it.... but we all know he doesn't want to end it fast.

Now maybe L&P has bit off more than he can chew.
There are a heap of early directions currently under-developed: Pure good wife, swinging with the newly weds, Amber and Neil or Patricia and Carl, Bad boy attraction to the Morellos, Exhibitionism (early modelling nude for Liam, the lingere and alter ego for Liam and then boys photoshoot, art workshop, nude with Cello, poolside with girls, numerous showers with family, the classroom trials), Feminine attractions, Feeling young again (museum boys, Sam band and courtship), interracial, Dom vs Sub (Aiden and Bennet elements) ..... I am not going to mention everything possible.. there are lots missed out and not by meaning or preference (so apologies to all) but it remains fact that all of these relate to possible Sophia evolutions.

I don't know if L&P will ever pull off putting this together but elements that evolve Sophia shouuld stay and be empowered to enhance the story.

If you want to streamline, cut out the crap that does not include Sophia.
The Marie laundromat scene and PJ party are very sexy and all but NOTHING to do with Sophia storyline or development.
I truly do not give two hoots about Dylan getting it on with Ellie or her friends.
Sophia at the PJ party though.... HELLO!!!! Could have been some girl on girl fun...hell, even some returning boyfriend fun...

I truly love that this forum has a lot of passionate people. There is something about Sophia and AWAM that ticks our collective boxes and that is, in a crazy way, a beautiful thing.
Yes, there are some kinks in there... some things taboo and naughty.
And some things of pure fantasty.
It has spawned many spin-off projects and years of debate.
Sounds almost Shakespearean..... except for the part when you realize how organized and faster old William was at weaving a tale....

Ultimately, we all want this to be perfect and we all have our own personal idea of perfect.
Hopefully, it eventually delivers, for all of us.... AND FASTER L&P.

Peace All

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
this game is supposed to be a slow burn which it is not. Slow burn ex 4 paths and you take your time in those paths to get to the destination without losing the story or your audiences attention. this is a ball of rubber bands started off with 4 then after a couple of years added 4 more irrelevant things then year later added 4 more to the point the story went from 350 degrees to 175. either kill stories or close them up quickly. the grandpa and pedo(sorry that's what I think when I see the sex ed class) scenes close them. the thug shit drop it. the gym shit drop it shouldn't even been added. do the school shit and the close to home shit. game is unnecessarily being drawn out. there is too much going on without a clear direction. just my opinion.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes