new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
But how? Outside of drugs and/or booze - how can Dylan get to that point? And if that is the story taken, well, that will be underwhelming.
The version of the future event is outlined in the final part of What's next in the latest issue of analytics from xxxorro.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-180-lust-passion.5944/post-10066681
What's next

This update gave us also a little glimpse of what could happen in the evening events between Sophia and Dylan. Sophia is supposed to meet Liam for a romantic dinner. The easiest guess would be that the dinner is canceled to Sophia's great disappointment because e.g. Liam is stuck at work or some other unexpected event.
Following the typical cliché, Dylan could be helping with the dress choice at first, only to find himself consoling and cheering up her mother or even replacing Liam for the dinner. And the evening could continue e.g. by the home pool/hot tub with a complimentary massage etc.
We do know that there will be a choice about the restaurant as L&P has indirectly confirmed that the restaurant plan might derail.
I'll add my 2 cents: Dylan may suggest using a romantic evening in a restaurant (and after it) like a "rehearsal" of a date with your girlfriend. In the role of a girlfriend, of course, Sofia. Needless to say, for educational purposes. And she will perform her role with maximum diligence, responsibility and credibility. Just like with Sam.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Dylan may suggest using a romantic evening in a restaurant (and after it) like a "rehearsal" of a date with your girlfriend. In the role of a girlfriend, of course, Sofia. Needless to say, for educational purposes. And she will perform her role with maximum diligence, responsibility and credibility.

Just like with Sam.
Nope. Sam's storyline has progressed steadily since the start of the game.

Dylan is being shoehorned in without little to no contextual believability.

Jul 28, 2017
laughable. he's already said mid late April and we know this guy can't hit a date to save himself. so he already has in his mind 2 and half months. this on shorter updates to speed things up. AND this is only half an update as it's part 1 of 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Chandler_Bing

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Nope. Sam's storyline has progressed steadily since the start of the game.

Dylan is being shoehorned in without little to no contextual believability.
There was an official comment here that Sophia was regretting after Sam last event

Mar 5, 2021
I hope we get the animation for Sophia & Dylan, not for Neil, Liam or a side character like Andre, Aiden.
L&P is so good at making things get longer. He always find a way to make things get longer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
important?
If you want people to know what you're talking about, then certainly. My initial response while reading your post was "Who the fuck is Luke?"

Only reason I connected you might be talking about Ellie was that Elizabeth happens to be one of my favourite names, so when it came up in the introduction I took notice.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If you want people to know what you're talking about, then certainly. My initial response while reading your post was "Who the fuck is Luke?"

Only reason I connected you might be talking about Ellie was that Elizabeth happens to be one of my favourite names, so when it came up in the introduction I took notice.
ok
Thank you

Honestly, I needed time to know Luke's name.
But I didn't know other people did either.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes