bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Not so long ago, L&P added two more counters, now there are six.
Four days ago he said:
I'm currently preparing the event of the next update. Will start with the development very soon.

I got the impression that some kind of surprise expects for us.
We have only three possible options:
1) In some unimaginable way, the development of the game will go faster.
2) Everything will remain unchanged.
3) The delivery of updates will take even longer than it was before.

Friends, I propose to conduct our survey so that L&P can see what expectations of his work exist among the masses. I propose to hold our vote. In response to my post, put a figure corresponding to your expectations. Whether it's 1, or it's 2. And if someone thinks that things will get worse, put the number 3 in your post.

Reactions: Bane71

Dec 29, 2021
In such polls, characters are given a voice out of pity or a joke, be careful what you do.... :ROFLMAO: ;)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In such polls, characters are given a voice out of pity or a joke, be careful what you do.... :ROFLMAO: ;)
I don't have any special expectations from this vote. It was just interesting to find out what expectations our audience has. But I see people are unwilling to share their opinions, keeping it to themselves.

Reactions: 1879

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Four days ago he said:
I'm currently preparing the event of the next update. Will start with the development very soon.

Friends, I propose to conduct our survey so that L&P can see what expectations of his work exist among the masses. I propose to hold our vote. In response to my post, put a figure corresponding to your expectations. Whether it's 1, or it's 2. And if someone thinks that things will get worse, put the number 3 in your post.

Jan 20, 2022
He's already got two computers with a total of 4 3090TI GPU's. There's hardly an upgrade available that's worth buying. And even if there is (RTX 4090) , it would only reduce render times, which is already in the minute range with the spec he's currently using. There's no need for better hardware if all he uses it for is 3-4 renders a day.

Yeah...No.

I'd give this one a 0.00001% chance, especially since L&P mentioned his plans to speed up development within the next 1-2 years. (Yeah I know, not going to happen just like the previous 3+ years, and I lost count on how many times he's said that)
Let's remain optimistic and wish the author good health :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1879 and Bane71

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
Four days ago he said:

3. I just didn't want to add my pessimism. But the miracle did not happen.

Reactions: Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not surprised to see Dylan and Ellie in the top 2 spots, it's almost like the game is called A Wife and A Mother, and not too many people care about Liam.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
May god Two weeks on and everything is still at 0%

So its not clear never ever going to be a mid April update

So everyone settle down for mid to end of May even start of June for the update.

There is no doubt the spin will come of delays because of animation which i still think is useless to me they add nothing.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so to answer my own question of where in the current story Sophia should've had sex with someone not named Liam.

There are only 3 situations where I think she should've had sex that makes logical sense.

1) With Sam, sorry Sam haters but Sam gets Sophia off during the cello lesson but it doesn't make sense he doesn't try to have sex with Sophia. They both should've had sex and Julia should've caught them after.

2) But hang on, Sam is not the first person Sophia should've had sex with, the maid Nathalie is someone she should have sex with. I personally think it went too fast with the maid but there is no way Sophia stops Nathalie from making her cum, that could've and prob should've led to more in that scene. So yeah maid would've been first but I personally don't think this scene should've happened at all, it was too fast for where the maid was previously. However, this is based on what is actually in AWAM, the maid scene should've led to sex.

3) Logically the first person who should've had sex with Sophia is Aidens friend but would've been the second person due to the maid scene being there.

I never bought into the task where Sophia goes to Aidens hangout and lets them grope her or whatever you choose. Soon as she sees them, she is out of there and Aiden already knows how far Sophia is willing to go due to the photo shoot. I know it's an option for her to leave but she would never agree to go there in the first place and I don't think Aiden is going to wait forever before he wants to see and do more to Sophia. The Aiden hangout stuff is only there to get Morella involved again I think.

Then you add in the scene where Sophia stops them from forcing the student to have sex with them or watching them both with her, there is no way Aiden doesn't set up a task where they both do that to Sophia next. I think going to the hangout is task 5?

I can't remember but it should've been Aiden saying, you either have to take her place as a punishment for stopping them, or Sophia has to do the same as she did as Aiden says she watched and must've enjoyed it.

We know based on that scene that it was Aidens friend first and he watched before he got involved by getting a blowjob.

so yeah, those are the only 3 options I think Sophia should've had sex but the 2nd option should've been another buildup scene with the maid.

There is no logical way for either Dylan or Ellie to have sex with Sophia yet but I do think the next shower scene with Ellie is certainly where I think Ellie should. I also think the next updates with Dylan should lead to him having sex with Sophia.

anyway, just my opinion.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
so to answer my own question of where in the current story Sophia should've had sex with someone not named Liam.

There are only 3 situations where I think she should've had sex that makes logical sense.

1) With Sam, sorry Sam haters but Sam gets Sophia off during the cello lesson but it doesn't make sense he doesn't try to have sex with Sophia. They both should've had sex and Julia should've caught them after.

2) But hang on, Sam is not the first person Sophia should've had sex with, the maid Nathalie is someone she should have sex with. I personally think it went too fast with the maid but there is no way Sophia stops Nathalie from making her cum, that could've and prob should've led to more in that scene. So yeah maid would've been first but I personally don't think this scene should've happened at all, it was too fast for where the maid was previously. However, this is based on what is actually in AWAM, the maid scene should've led to sex.

3) Logically the first person who should've had sex with Sophia is Aidens friend but would've been the second person due to the maid scene being there.

I never bought into the task where Sophia goes to Aidens hangout and lets them grope her or whatever you choose. Soon as she sees them, she is out of there and Aiden already knows how far Sophia is willing to go due to the photo shoot. I know it's an option for her to leave but she would never agree to go there in the first place and I don't think Aiden is going to wait forever before he wants to see and do more to Sophia. The Aiden hangout stuff is only there to get Morella involved again I think.

Then you add in the scene where Sophia stops them from forcing the student to have sex with them or watching them both with her, there is no way Aiden doesn't set up a task where they both do that to Sophia next. I think going to the hangout is task 5?

I can't remember but it should've been Aiden saying, you either have to take her place as a punishment for stopping them, or Sophia has to do the same as she did as Aiden says she watched and must've enjoyed it.

We know based on that scene that it was Aidens friend first and he watched before he got involved by getting a blowjob.

so yeah, those are the only 3 options I think Sophia should've had sex but the 2nd option should've been another buildup scene with the maid.

There is no logical way for either Dylan or Ellie to have sex with Sophia yet but I do think the next shower scene with Ellie is certainly where I think Ellie should. I also think the next updates with Dylan should lead to him having sex with Sophia.

anyway, just my opinion.
We got confirmation sex with Sam will be among the last,probably even later than Dylan.
I bet he won't put sex on Ayden path so much earlier(task 5 or 6).
The dev clearly have the intention to make all 12 tasks to happen.
I am pretty sure he don't plan to make 6-7 sex scenes on Ayden's route.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes