Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thats the next update ans the one after ans after etc. It will be the year of Dylan and Sophia
There wont be any Dylan and Sophia in updates 9 and 10. Update 9 is the bonus storyline, and Update 10 is Dylan/Emma + others (like the GW date at the restaurant).

It's year 2 of Dylan Day, but that doesn't mean Sophia will be anywhere to be seen

Reactions: palmtrees89

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
There wont be any Dylan and Sophia in updates 9 and 10. Update 9 is the bonus storyline, and Update 10 is Dylan/Emma + others (like the GW date at the restaurant).

It's year 2 of Dylan Day, but that doesn't mean Sophia will be anywhere to be seen
All Evening events will be with Sophia and Dylan. Also the whole Afternoon on Saturday. I do not count alternatives in this. The big ones are all with Sophia and Dylan.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
It's supposed to be the evening events, and yes, he said it.
How it is supposed Dylan to catch up with Sam's progress:
- Dylan saw her boobs
- He masturbated in front of her
- Sophia modeled for him in sexy lingerie
- Dylan is her hero after the fight with the drung thug
- He'll go on a romantic dinner with her
- He'll be the gentleman in front of his mom
- He is her son and she wants to help him become a real gentleman
- They'll drink a bit more than normal
- He will caress her face & kiss her cheek
- The kiss will progress but at some point Sophia will remind him they are in a public place
- They'll go home and Sophia will realise that Liam is drunk and asleep
- She'll go to Dylan's room & thank him for the amazing evening they had together
- They will kiss each other
- Their kiss will become hotter & hotter
- They will take off their clothes
- Dylan will caress her boobs
- He'll try to go further down
- Liam will wake up and go to pee
- The noise will make Sophia stop all this
- End of part II of the event
- Dylan fans enjoy Ellie, Emma & Christine or
- Wait 15 months until the next S/D event in PD14...

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Just to let you know, update 9 was a side story to explain why Ellie hated Dylan. Now it's an alternative to Sophia, so it's no longer a side story.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
she is a pro in Dungeons and dragons :ROFLMAO:
Never known D&D to have a strip version
Possibly during the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event.
Why would Dylan have got an invite to Christine's party if Ellie's hatred of him is a factor? Makes no sense.

What appears to be happening in the bonus storyline is that whatever happened in the past is now irrelevant. The flipped switch in women's behaviour you occasionally mention. I said as much when the bonus storyline was announced to be Dylan-focused.

This is why I've been saying that the Ellie route likely will become mutually exclusive to the bonus storyline.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Never known D&D to have a strip version

Why would Dylan have got an invite to Christine's party if Ellie's hatred of him is a factor? Makes no sense.
If you play the Dylan/Ellie event in the afternoon with Christine, you will have your answer.

What appears to be happening in the bonus storyline is that whatever happened in the past is now irrelevant. The flipped switch in women's behaviour you occasionally mention. I said as much when the bonus storyline was announced to be Dylan-focused.

This is why I've been saying that the Ellie route likely will become mutually exclusive to the bonus storyline.
It's already an exclusive mutual story when L&P said he could have relationships or sexual encounters with Emma, Marie, Amber, Sophia, Patricia, and Ellie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's already an exclusive mutual story when L&P said he could have relationships or sexual encounters with Emma, Marie, Amber, Sophia, Patricia, and Ellie.
That doesn't cover anything about anything between Sophia and Ellie.

What I'm saying, is that as a player of the Ellie route, it's starting to appear that the next couple of events in the bonus storyline might be incompatible with the Ellie route. Like the fact that the next event on the Ellie route is first thing in the morning, when she's at a sleepover at Christine's on the bonus storyline.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes