Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why do you ask the pool if the story is already written?
I assume you mean "poll", not "pool". Much of the story has already been changed since the story was originally written. Removal of the Twist, the shortening of the GW event on PD12, even as Dr. Fapalot just mentioned, a change in focus for the bonus storyline - all because Dylan is leading the poll and Liam is coming last. That the more confident and attractive Marie became a potential girlfriend of Dylan only came about after the first poll and Emma's poor showing.

Liam was originally written as the 2nd MC of the game. That we were originally meant to see events like Sophia bumping into Liam at the boutique from Liam's POV would have made it clearer that he's not cheating on Sophia.

Which is why I'm curious about the poll. If Ellie manages to pip Dylan as the favourite character, that might change how future days will pan out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So Ellie is still hot on Dylan's heels. A bit of a gap, but nothing insurmountable. With the ability to vote for numerous characters, I wonder what percentage of voters 2245 votes represents. Sam seems to have picked up some votes as well - I don't remember him being that close either

Interesting to see Jules ahead of Logan still.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
So Ellie is still hot on Dylan's heels. A bit of a gap, but nothing insurmountable. With the ability to vote for numerous characters, I wonder what percentage of voters 2245 votes represents. Sam seems to have picked up some votes as well - I don't remember him being that close either

Interesting to see Jules ahead of Logan still.
I'm surprised Logan has more votes than Liam, but....

After I posted this, I looked at it again and went back and voted for Alyssa and Zac as well.
I sort of forgot about Alyssa (not been seen for quite a while!) and I realised Zac was a nice kid and actually had the most 'interaction' with Sophia up until the last Sam update.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'll have to play Hogwarts for a while.
When I come back, the next update will be quite progressive, right?
I don't know how much content Hogwarts has.

My recommendation is to start Mass Effect Legendary edition from the beginning, 5% 'progress' increments pass much more quickly when you are not even aware of the wait time. Besides, you can have great hetero content or FemShep lesbian content when properly modded.

Unlike AWAM, you don't have to worry about old man/postman content (Admiral Hackett), or shota content taking away from the action - be it destroying the bad guys or romancing hot babes.

I wonder when someone will try to do a knock off - AWAM in Space - the Colony Ship edition.

We begin in one of the small cryogenic chambers of the UNS San Alejo

Sophia is woken by the computer to deal with a dangerous biological anomaly referred to cryptically as SAM (Sophia Assault Mechanism). She notes an android watching her from the catwalk above the chamber she is in, wondering why it is just standing there, watching her... creepy.

She looks around the rest of the chamber and notes:

Liam is still in deep cryo, typical even before the voyage began.

Ellie and Dylan are also awake and arguing over the best way to seal a small hull breach in their ship section... while at least they are actually working together but the sniping back and forth is giving her a headache.

She looks back up and that damn Android continues to focus on her and now she notes that it is querying the com unit of her now open cryo chamber, repeating over and over again 'nutrient dispensers detected, nutrient harvesting protocol initiated, and the android's hands are now in front of it at about chest height and making grabbing motions while it just focuses on her... even more creepy.

AWAM in space, brought to you by ???? - less fabric touching, more nutrient harvesting...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm really curious about the next 2 updates. It is said that dylan will catch up with Sam as progress, but how?
I don't expect him to play with boobs all the time like Sam did. footjob or something?
I don't pay attention to that liar's statements; was it really said Dylan will catch up during the next two updates, or that he'll just catch up some time before Sam gains more progress?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't pay attention to that liar's statements; was it really said Dylan will catch up during the next two updates, or that he'll just catch up some time before Sam gains more progress?
I seen two different statements in screenshot form. One has L&P saying that Dylan's supposed to catch-up and even surpass Sam this evening, another has L&P talking about this happening within the next 2 PD's. This is just telling me that L&P doesn't really plan ahead all that much and makes decisions on the go. Rough outline, yes. Actual plan, not so much. And so he keeps contradicting himself.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This year no sam.....
Next big scene with Sam will be on PD17.
So check back in 2027.
And I am not even joking.
At least you got an event something like two months ago. Last event on the Ellie route was two years ago. We've only had the Nat event worth playing in the meantime, and that was about a year ago.
Well.
Last real Sophia/Dylan event was more than year ago.
When we progress from hot as fuck to fucking hot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This time we have almost too much information about what can happen that evening. And yet I think L&P has given nothing away with its two teasers.
So we know why Liam and Sophia's dinner is cancelled. Liam almost had no choice but to give in to the boss's request. And Sophia seems to agree with this decision of Liam even on the filthy route without reservations. If we were dealing with an event on the Good Wife Route this time, it would be a great opportunity to make some progress there. This is supposed to be a Dylan/Sophia event though so I expect, if the player so decides, something like the hair salon event between Claire and Sophia (but with fewer pictures). A few hints, a few definite glances and maybe even a seemingly accidental touch. All this just to set up future events on the Good Wife route.
And then we have the opportunity to follow Dylan to Elli and Christine. But this seems to preclude an evening with Sophia. Not to mention that it would be odd if Dylan showed up at Christine's with his mother.
Only the basketball event remains. Somehow it seems to be just a stopgap to get Dylan to leave the house if he wasn't invited to Christine's because the player didn't make the decision to improve Elli and Dylan's relationship.
The problem is that there must be a big trigger that leads to sexual interaction. During the events around and in the hair salon there was nothing that could be used for this. On the contrary, there was only shame and repression at the end. And Dylan, at least in my game, is now more interested in going to Christine's party than spending the evening with his mother.
That the plot leads to Dylan and Sophia making out when Liam is at home I can't imagine. In my opinion, this would require at least that Sophia is upset about Liam's current behavior, and that is not apparent.
In my opinion Sophia and Dylan will leave the house first. Nevertheless, it will take a strong trigger for sexual interactions to occur. So to say a start from 0 km/h to 300000 km/h within a few frames.
( But please no more massage and no more Yacuzzi event, that would be so boring! )

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes