hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well, the ending of their last event made very clear that there will be a massage and a jacuzzi :LOL:
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!
Only funny when Liam and Harris watch football at the same time. But Sophia wouldn't be willing to go that far.

Reactions: Hydra00045

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
can we stop talking about dylan and sam, i've seen too much of them alreadt in the game, need some creativity in mr bennett, janitor, subway thugs, museum guys,neil and mr harris events
If a main character like Dylan is getting events with Sophia on 1.5 year and Ellie/Sophia on 2.5 or even 3 years,how you can expect a tertiary characters that we won't see for decades,to make us talk about them?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
can we stop talking about dylan and sam, i've seen too much of them alreadt in the game, need some creativity in mr bennett, janitor, subway thugs, museum guys,neil and mr harris events
Then you might want to come back in a year cause the next 2 events are Dylan & Sophia day, but to see her have sex with other characters now just check out the fan art page, those guys do awesome work

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Shared thanks to friend info 71

More questions and more answers.
1) Will the photos that Dylan saved on his computer at the bikini event be part of future developments?
1) Yes

2) Liam's camera, will it still be used?
2) Uknown

3) Will Scarlet come back again?
3) Only as the secretary she is

4) Will Sam and Sophia have another solo event in Sam's car
4) Maybe

5) Will Liam and Sam have the opportunity to confront face to face for the possession of Sophia?
5) can't say now

6) After the intervention of Morello's henchmen, will Aiden come back to school or will he disappear permanently from history and from the game?
6) He'll come back

7) Will Sophia have any remorse for making Aiden beat up?
7) Difficult to say

8) If the movers return in the game's ending and there isn't a move from the Parkers or Sam's family, why will they be there?
8) They can also move and build things for example

9) Will Sophia's only job for Morello be hers at her club, or will she have to fulfill other tasks outside of it?
9) probably just for the "club"

10) Will the two thugs from the subway have a chance to try again to "party" Sophia?
10) Well, they will have a different plan later

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Shared thanks to friend info 71

More questions and more answers.
1) Will the photos that Dylan saved on his computer at the bikini event be part of future developments?
1) Yes

2) Liam's camera, will it still be used?
2) Uknown

3) Will Scarlet come back again?
3) Only as the secretary she is

4) Will Sam and Sophia have another solo event in Sam's car
4) Maybe

5) Will Liam and Sam have the opportunity to confront face to face for the possession of Sophia?
5) can't say now

6) After the intervention of Morello's henchmen, will Aiden come back to school or will he disappear permanently from history and from the game?
6) He'll come back

7) Will Sophia have any remorse for making Aiden beat up?
7) Difficult to say

8) If the movers return in the game's ending and there isn't a move from the Parkers or Sam's family, why will they be there?
8) They can also move and build things for example

9) Will Sophia's only job for Morello be hers at her club, or will she have to fulfill other tasks outside of it?
9) probably just for the "club"

10) Will the two thugs from the subway have a chance to try again to "party" Sophia?
10) Well, they will have a different plan later
Aiden disappearing permanently from history? Did this become Timescapes while I was asleep? Is the actual reason behind Carl's wealth because he has a time-travel machine and killed Aiden's parents?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not sure there's a limit on how many votes you can cast?
As you can see from my writing, my English is weak, so focusing on English is little tired.
so when I was sponsoring, I only sponsored and didn't look at the site, so I don't know anything.

Oh, my answer is "yes."
and how many votes?

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I thought 1000+ pages back L&P said the saved photos would not play a part in future events. Now he says them will. Is he making this story up as he goes?
He is throwing a D20 and give us the result.
Of course the same question will get different results most of the time.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
Dylan's self-defence expertise after a couple of lessons was grossly exaggerated in order for him to drop a drunken hobo twice his size & 3 or 4 times his weight, while 3 of that man's friends stood by. That was totally unrealistic (& so doesn't feature in my playthrough). Nobody gets that good, that quick, even a physically fit football (soccer) player. It doesn't matter how proficient a marshal artist Dylan may eventually become, because he's never going to be able to take on a gang with connections & large amounts of muscle. It's not credible.

Some time ago the Dev intimated that the martial arts lessons were not about the Aiden situation.

I disagree about the blackmail set up, while acknowledging it could have been handled better in it's portrayal & it's causes. Schools do very little about bullying, despite what their mission statements commit to. Police do not want to be involved. Seeking to protect her son while "initially" (from Sophia's POV), agreeing to a deal was an immediate solution to imminent danger. Other than sending Dylan to boarding school, or home tutoring, the only solution with any sense of reality would be Carl & his fortune.

What ticks me off is that a satisfactorily nasty end is available for blackmail/Aiden haters but the complaints don't stop. I understand the hate. I loathe the shota with a passion but the Dev is not about to provide a suitable terminal event for it. Anti-blackmail lobbyists are lucky. None of us will ever get ANY game that suits us exactly, unless we can afford to commission one. Aiden is meant to be hated. That's how he's written & people do hate him. That's a sign of a successful character.
I hope people doesn't influence L&P again, like it did with the boarding school. L&P must do what he thinks. People does not tell Messi how to play football.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes