Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
It would appear to be the yellow bikini string that we have already seen on the evening of Day 19 at the relaxing hot tub bath with Sam.
If so, it would be, I think, the first time we have seen Sophia wearing the same outfit at two different events. Princess of Wales docet?
However, looking closer, in case it was the same yellow bikini, it does not appear to me that she's currently wearing the bikini top. May be after this day of maximum exposure of her boobs, Sophia plans to end it by taking a bare-breasted bath?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Don't you play the Dylan route?
Yes I do, but there have been a lot of massages and yacuzzi events in this game. I hope for something new. And a Dylan sucking through the fabric on his mother's breast, L&P would only need to swap the heads (Dylan vs Sam) on the render - booooring - in that case I would even prefer to have to watch the married couple having sex again. :ROFLMAO::cautious:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I hope people doesn't influence L&P again, like it did with the boarding school. L&P must do what he thinks. People does not tell Messi how to play football.
You should hope for the opposite.
Or sooner or later we will end with 1000 renders and only 2-3 events per year.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm not sure that they will both be completely naked, but the fact that Dylan should see Sophia completely naked comes from L&P's words that Dylan will catch up and even beat Sam in some ways, this evening.
Apart from him being a notorious liar, did he say when actually will Dylan catch up?

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
People assuming it could be the Jacuzzi scene again but probably many have forgotten that before the Jainter scene in school, Dylan has - with the right route - a scene with Sophia in the bath tub where it could get a little raunchy where her feet is on his hard-on and she feel relaxed by Dylan's foot massage.

Seemingly, Sophia will feel disappointed that Liam rather spend time with his boss than putting his wife first and spending quality time with her. Dylan, will probably overhear/run in or get approached by Sophia where Dylan will bring up that she deserves a massage and Sophia will say yes because Dylan has good hands...

It will get hot because since their last major event together in the park after fighting and winning against the hobos, he became seriously daring with his new found confidence to the point that Sophia felt embarrassed that passing joggers were voyeurs to their first close intimate moment.

Dylan, will continue to dare making Sophia feel "special" - maybe the first character to make her cum not by her hands - to give an idea behind L&P making this equally as "hot" as Sam/Sophia event.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
New teaser...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was going to say if we're getting multiple routes in this update that maybe this is actually related to good wife and something will strike up with Harris, but I took in "bath" more, I don't typically hear people refer to a jacuzzi as a bath so maybe her and Dylan finally do that massage in not the jacuzzi (since company is here) but in the bath?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes