tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I hope people doesn't influence L&P again, like it did with the boarding school. L&P must do what he thinks. People does not tell Messi how to play football.
I don't like these fanatics.

He is not Messi, but Messi also has a coach, and usually fans give Messi various advice, and Messi also asked his friends for help during the World Cup.

I repeat, everyone has a right to talk about everything.

Developers can choose from multiple feedbacks and take responsibility for them and he shouldn't be told to shut up just because he doesn't want to hear it.

I'm sure you guys learned that at school.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
i was looking for a game and i found this very interesting Gem.is the 0.1 but is looking very good
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Ms.Denvers [v0.01] [PopDoggy] | F95zone
Milf-principal-2 daughters/1 son and she is divorced!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good find. I also recently started playing "Her desire" and "Golden mean", which are equally good and has some fine looking mothers.

Edit: and "Christine Watson" is another good game I forgot to add to the above list!

Last edited:

Serreos

May 28, 2020
I don't like these fanatics.

He is not Messi, but Messi also has a coach, and usually fans give Messi various advice, and Messi also asked his friends for help during the World Cup.

I repeat, everyone has a right to talk about everything.

Developers can choose from multiple feedbacks and take responsibility for them and he shouldn't be told to shut up just because he doesn't want to hear it.

I'm sure you guys learned that at school.
I'm not saying that they should shut up. I say that L&P should not be influenced.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not sure that they will both be completely naked, but the fact that Dylan should see Sophia completely naked comes from L&P's words that Dylan will catch up and even beat Sam in some ways, this evening.
Sorry Bane, but where did he say he'll surpass Sam? I didnt know this information, just that Dylan will catch up.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Really wanted to laugh at the second part of the response but it’s just too goofy.

The entire day has been her tits being groped at but here he/she is saying it would be unrealistic for someone to have two sexual experiences in a row. Oh and “boring” yeah so boring for sexual content to finally come up, I’m all for slow build ups but now we’re getting build downs.

“Cool down” my New York ass.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Really wanted to laugh at the second part of the response but it’s just too goofy.

The entire day has been her tits being groped at but here he/she is saying it would be unrealistic for someone to have two sexual experiences in a row. Oh and “boring” yeah so boring for sexual content to finally come up, I’m all for slow build ups but now we’re getting build downs.

“Cool down” my New York ass.
At any outcome, at any step of L&P, at any course of the plot, in any case, most often L&P will be criticized by the majority.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not saying that they should shut up. I say that L&P should not be influenced.
Feedback is done to influence or receive.

Otherwise, talk and feedback are meaningless.
and Only the followers will be left.

"Do you have any concerns?""
"Watch out for the car."
"This will make it faster and easier to get things done."
"That dress doesn't look good on you."
"Children prefer soft ice cream to hard ice cream."

Of course you know.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes