armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Apart from him being a notorious liar, did he say when actually will Dylan catch up?
2 different posts.
1.This evening
2.PD14
I am still waiting for the promised real kiss Sophia/Dylan.
That was suppose to be in the game 3 years ago.
Sadly for the 3 years we got only second half of PD11,PD12 and around 60% of PD13.
But if that's the case what are the animations for?
Obviously for Liam.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
A game no one criticises is worthless playing. I see people here longing for an update, especially those in the upper tiers… Guys, you all should be thankful to these people… even though they pay 20 or 40 USD they still share the updates with you… If you are not a paying patron enjoy the ride and relax otherwise keep criticising L&P:
- For being slow (I do it myself :))
- For making Dylan a 2nd MC
- For not making Sophia have sex with every male character other than her husband x)…

Jan 20, 2022
It would appear to be the yellow bikini string that we have already seen on the evening of Day 19 at the relaxing hot tub bath with Sam.
If so, it would be, I think, the first time we have seen Sophia wearing the same outfit at two different events. Princess of Wales docet?
I don't know how about Europe, but in Asia people usually don't throw away clothes that are only worn once :LUL:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Either he's revealing way too much of the next update, or those teasers don't mean much to what's really going to happen.
I believe that nothing sexual will happen in the first part, it's building tension and the finale will happen in the second part
I agree with you, even to me all these revelations at the beginning of production of the next update sound suspicious.
Therefore, in my opinion, the reference to the hot tub is nothing more than a diversion that, as usual, is fed to fans to distract them from where the scene will later take place. I give an example regarding Sam's route: how many of us, based on the teasers released for version 0.150, had assumed that Sam's planned post-concert event scene would take place in his car? Then instead the most interesting part of the scene took place in the hot tub in the Parkers' backyard.
In this case the same thing could happen: it looks like the scene will be set in the hot tub (something we've seen before), then instead it will take place somewhere else in the Parkers' house. Where? If I am not mistaken (based on certain choices made in the previous update) Dylan is supposed to go back to Sophia's room to return the money he borrowed in the afternoon: if he decides to do so this very evening, he might accidentally run into a "moment of strong self-esteem" (aka masturbation) of his mother and...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It would appear to be the yellow bikini string that we have already seen on the evening of Day 19 at the relaxing hot tub bath with Sam.
If so, it would be, I think, the first time we have seen Sophia wearing the same outfit at two different events. Princess of Wales docet?
Could be the lighting or wetness of her bikini, but the colors look more...neon'ish in the new teaser. I'm hoping she's wearing something different, but you're probably right. Either way, I really hope this alternative has something to do with Mr. Harris visiting Liam for the football match. Man, it's been so long since I was hyped for an event..Please be good...please be good...No children, no teenagers...An event with male adults. Fingers crossed.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
I mean since he flagged both of these events as "dylan" for the evening, the first could be some sort of dylan cuckold event where dylan "tries" something like he suggested in the car ride home, and the second could be leaning into his other path.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I mean since he flagged both of these events as "dylan" for the evening, the first could be some sort of dylan cuckold event where dylan "tries" something like he suggested in the car ride home, and the second could be leaning into his other path.
Pretty sure L&P already said that there's no cuckold stuff in these 2 updates. (I believe it was in the Q&A that can be found in the AWAM off-topic thread)

Reactions: hzjujk and xxxorro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Alright if Sophia and Dylan DO go to a restaurant and nothing important or significant happens there surely L&P will do the right thing and not waste time doing scenes there and instead just give us a message briefly telling us how it went something along the lines of "They had a good time blah blah blah etc etc etc" to speed things up with production?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes