Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
New teaser...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a lot to consider in this image, seeing as we're just starting the development process, this particular render should be if Sophia refuses to go with Dylan to the basketball game, so this belongs on the good wife route, without consequences or importance.

What if it is sure that if there is going to be water sports with Dylan later, so things are going to get wet
the-goon-lifeguard.gif

Just one small complaint, does Sophia have the sun in her closet? L&P and the lighting thing is getting out of hand

sun-morning.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Jan 2, 2021
The door lock works this time as well! Maybe wine would be involved with a bubble bath. I think they agreed to share a bath together like last time. Dylan gave her a foot rub and she agreed to it but was also wearing a bikini. The question to ask now is if she was going to take a bath and now we know the hot tub isn’t being used. Why would she wear a light green bikini again. This shows that they agreed to something possibly. He must of had the option to cancel his plans. I just hope the side option aren’t as big so the main focus of this update can be done a bit faster. What do you guys think?

Reactions: JorellMartis

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Are you saying the Twist should have stayed in the game? I thought I was the only one that thought that.
I think the twist should've stayed in the game as well, I also think L&P should add a twist where Sam and Dylan have been competing to see who could get the furthest with Sophia, would be a great follow-up to the bikini show, and explain why there been no direct follow-up.

Regarding the teaser images, yeah that deff the same bikini and I agree with others, looks like Sophia will be taking a bath with Dylan, and considering in past, Sophia was in the bath while see seen Dylan jerking in the shower, maybe that comes up.

Reactions: Pantera1320

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I think the twist should've stayed in the game as well, I also think L&P should add a twist where Sam and Dylan have been competing to see who could get the furthest with Sophia, would be a great follow-up to the bikini show, and explain why there been no direct follow-up.
I'd prefer that over the twist.

If the twist was still a thing, I'd take it but still very much prefer the "horny inexperienced son trying to bang his milf mom" route. My main thing of being anti-twist is we already have Aiden as a scumbag character so why bother giving that layer also to another character.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

If the twist was still a thing, I'd take it but still very much prefer the "horny inexperienced son trying to bang his milf mom" route. My main thing of being anti-twist is we already have Aiden as a scumbag character so why bother giving that layer also to another character.
The twist could have stayed if L&P hadn't planned a "romantic" ending for Dylan/Sophia. And since, according to L&P's statements, Dylan never finds out about Aiden's blackmail of his mother and Sophia goes through it all alone, such a betrayal of her own mother doesn't fit into such a route. And obviously L&P had doubts themselves. Not only did he bring forward the announcement of the betrayal in the game, he actually only reacted in this case, to the storm that followed. That was a reaction of him with rarity value!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

fair point but the twist was Dylan just wanted Sophia to wear hotter clothes, Aiden took advantage of that and turned it into much more. The twist could've actually played into what we saw at end of the last update where Dylan is wondering how far Sophia will go. Also, the twist does align itself with part of the game where Dylan is OK with Sophia with others, or not.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes