Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I asked about it before and Alley_Cat confirmed it to me, the front of house is another thing where it looks like it belongs to a small house but then you take in how the house looks in the backyard and its a mansion. All because of two different assets or whatever.

There’s also the kitchen which doesn’t look like something you’d find in this house, unless it was a 2nd kitchen of sorts.
Front entrance looks more like in a townhouse.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
After the question was answered, I noticed something else. Why is there a hanger on the floor? Being this careless appears quite unusual for Sophia, i think. Did L&P put this there on purpose, or was this part of some asset he was just using for Sophias bedroom?
A troubled pigeon with avian flu complications dropped it there.

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As I said, I did not do site activities when I was a sponsor because I am not familiar with English.

But based on what I did, based on the responses of the users written on the bulletin board here...

Consumers care about a high level of patronage because they want all the information and want to be involved in all the activities.

But give up sponsoring when they feel the risk that no matter how much time goes by, there is no end in sight and that this game may come to a standstill.

A user wrote a story.

"Given that the number of sponsors has increased, but the amount of sponsorship has not increased, the sponsors must have lowered the level of sponsorship."

I suspect that many backers have given up and gone and new backers have filled the vacancy.

I think that's why the amount of sponsorship hasn't changed much compared to the number of sponsors and there are many users who don't know that this game is already five to six years old.

This is why I guarantee that if this game disappears from this site, half the sponsors will be in a year or two.

And if he lose a sponsor who wants a top-ranked character in the polls like Dylan, he can guarantee that the game's developer will lose all of its sponsors.

People are interested in the sub-food only when the main food is satisfactory.
people who are disappointed with the main food are not sitting in their chairs because of the sub-food.

This game developer's activities are business.

There is no long-lasting product that disappoints consumers.
Losing one sponsor means he'd lose all of them? Worst case scenario, he'd only lose the ones that voted for Dylan - which at the time was around 400. So about 20% of his patrons. Sure that's a chuck, but far from all.

And with the rising popularity of arsehole characters like Aiden, losing all of his Dylan supporters just because he looks bad is far from a foregone conclusion.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Losing one sponsor means he'd lose all of them? Worst case scenario, he'd only lose the ones that voted for Dylan - which at the time was around 400. So about 20% of his patrons. Sure that's a chuck, but far from all.

And with the rising popularity of arsehole characters like Aiden, losing all of his Dylan supporters just because he looks bad is far from a foregone conclusion.
I didn't mean one people
And one voter found it possible to vote multiple times.

Nor did I mean Dylan's declining popularity.
I'm talking about sponsors leaving.

Supporters who voted for Dylan are very likely to have voted for other characters, so those who gave up sponsorship because of Dylan will, of course, not remain in the game because of other characters.

And there is a certain number of sponsors in the midst of many followers, and a certain number of sponsors must be maintained to maintain a certain amount of Money.

This is easy to see just by knowing the link between the number of YouTube subscribers and the number of views and sponsors.

When a certain number is broken, everyone leaves.

Consumers do not remain to the end of a product that does not maintain a certain level of interest.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Additional

It doesn't mean that Dylan has all the sponsors.

Dylan is not the only character in the top rankings.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Additional 2

I'm sorry if you was questioning if everyone could leave because of one character (Dylan).

I thought, top ranked characters, "like" Dylan.
not "only" Dylan.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Additional 2

I'm sorry if you was questioning if everyone could leave because of one character (Dylan).

I thought, top ranked characters, "like" Dylan.
not "only" Dylan.
I'm talking specifically about the rationale that the Twist was removed (hence L&P comprimising his story) because it upset Dylan supporters, and that they would leave. And that even if Dylan supporters did leave, it wouldn't really significantly effect L&P's total numbers.

Using some actual numbers (I don't recall the numbers just after the decision to remove the Twist - I'm using the ones from the last poll), but Dylan had 400 votes last time. If we count the people that voted for Aiden - around 200 - as those that are only interested in the Aiden path, so don't care about the boarding school path in which the Twist is relevant, that's only around 200 people. Of around 2000, so 10%.

Plus, we don't know if they're lowest tier or highest. If most of those supporters are Rookie patrons at the lowest level, then the loss is hardly significant.

I'm also only talking about the loss of Dylan supporters, because Dylan is the only character that has the story changed for their benefit. You don't hear Ellie fans complaining that an event should be removed because it makes her look bad. The Ellie/Julia event made Ellie look like a manipulative bitch. But I and others have never said it should be changed or removed.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The Ellie/Julia event made Ellie look like a manipulative bitch. But I and others have never said it should be changed or removed.
I found this scene far less manipulative than several of the shower scenes. Though I suppose this is really the first time Ellie shows that side of herself.

Although I guess it's been disproven, I still like to think that Ellie's bitch points are more bad bitch type score than something more equivalent to Dylan's cuck points.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I found this scene far less manipulative than several of the shower scenes. Though I suppose this is really the first time Ellie shows that side of herself.

Although I guess it's been disproven, I still like to think that Ellie's bitch points are more bad bitch type score than something more equivalent to Dylan's cuck points.
It's been disproven? The only time I'm aware of that she even gets bitch points is at the sauna when she's getting her butt rubbed by Aki's cock. Until we get an event that it gets checked against, it's too early to say what they're for.

And that might not happen until PD16, and even then possibly only on the Logan branch.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm talking specifically about the rationale that the Twist was removed (hence L&P comprimising his story) because it upset Dylan supporters, and that they would leave. And that even if Dylan supporters did leave, it wouldn't really significantly effect L&P's total numbers.

Using some actual numbers (I don't recall the numbers just after the decision to remove the Twist - I'm using the ones from the last poll), but Dylan had 400 votes last time. If we count the people that voted for Aiden - around 200 - as those that are only interested in the Aiden path, so don't care about the boarding school path in which the Twist is relevant, that's only around 200 people. Of around 2000, so 10%.

Plus, we don't know if they're lowest tier or highest. If most of those supporters are Rookie patrons at the lowest level, then the loss is hardly significant.

I'm also only talking about the loss of Dylan supporters, because Dylan is the only character that has the story changed for their benefit. You don't hear Ellie fans complaining that an event should be removed because it makes her look bad. The Ellie/Julia event made Ellie look like a manipulative bitch. But I and others have never said it should be changed or removed.
I didn't know about this story.

I don't know why you asked me about the Dylan case.

But since you asked me, I think there were four or five characters in the top rankings.

Depending on the sponsorship rating, the deviation may be large or small.
But if we simply calculate it, the profit will be 1/5 gone and 4/5 will remain, so it's not likely that the situation I'm talking about will happen yet.

And we have to wait and see if Dylan really disappears from the rankings.

But losing a large group of supporters should be a concern for developers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't know about this story.

I don't know why you asked me about the Dylan case.

But since you asked me, I think there were four or five characters in the top rankings.

Depending on the sponsorship rating, the deviation may be large or small.
But if we simply calculate it, the profit will be 1/5 gone and 4/5 will remain, so it's not likely that the situation I'm talking about will happen yet.

And we have to wait and see if Dylan really disappears from the rankings.

But losing a large group of supporters should be a concern for developers.
I asked, because you appear to be of the opinion that it's fine that L&P changes the story to suit his patrons.

I'm talking specifically about the Dylan case, because that's the only case there is. The changes to Bennett's blackmail are for the benefit of Dylan's supporters. The removal of the Twist only benefits Dylan supporters. The addition and/or changes to the bonus storyline, only benefit Dylan supporters.

Dylan will never disappear from the rankings. It's still unlikely he'll drop to #2. Possible, but unlikely.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I asked, because you appear to be of the opinion that it's fine that L&P changes the story to suit his patrons.

I'm talking specifically about the Dylan case, because that's the only case there is. The changes to Bennett's blackmail are for the benefit of Dylan's supporters. The removal of the Twist only benefits Dylan supporters. The addition and/or changes to the bonus storyline, only benefit Dylan supporters.

Dylan will never disappear from the rankings. It's still unlikely he'll drop to #2. Possible, but unlikely.
So Dylan is this game's Urkel.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Its interesting isnt it? it's almost like someone finally coached him on basic effective communication, and how to build proactive feedback during a development process.

Of course I could be wrong, he could go radio silent again after this one image per tier, vs a one month teaser break, then repeat.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes