tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I asked, because you appear to be of the opinion that it's fine that L&P changes the story to suit his patrons.

I'm talking specifically about the Dylan case, because that's the only case there is. The changes to Bennett's blackmail are for the benefit of Dylan's supporters. The removal of the Twist only benefits Dylan supporters. The addition and/or changes to the bonus storyline, only benefit Dylan supporters.

Dylan will never disappear from the rankings. It's still unlikely he'll drop to #2. Possible, but unlikely.
The story can be changed according to the customer's needs.

That's why some scenes or stories are changed after the movie preview.

The reason I got angry was because I thought the game developer cheated the consumer, and I wanted to do was focus on the main story and speed up the work.

But

I can't go into details because I don't know how Bennett's story changed, but it's common for it to change in the middle.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The story can be changed according to the customer's needs.

That's why some scenes or stories are changed after the movie preview.

The reason I got angry was because I thought the game developer cheated the consumer, and I wanted to do was focus on the main story and speed up the work.

But

I can't go into details because I don't know how Bennett's story changed, but it's common for it to change in the middle.
Except in the case of the Twist, it wasn't changed for the benefit of the consumer - the Twist doesn't come up in the Dylan route at all - it comes up in the boarding school route. Sure, the Twist made Dylan look bad in front of Sophia, and ruined any chance of a sexual relationship, but that boat had already sailed because the player has already decided that was an impossibility by sending Dylan to boarding school in the first place.

Reactions: GokutheG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
New teaser
So this "Alternate plans for the evening" is for those on the GW route, or the Dylan route?

And do we know what the alternate plans are for those like me that are on neither? More of just a few renders like much of this PD so far?

And with her wearing a bikini, does this mean her bathing plans are for the jacuzzi, which is visible from the lounge? And doesn't have the benefit of a lock like the bathroom does?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
New teaser
Damn, is L&P trying to send a message with all these teasers or am I missing something??! I like this new way of working, if it could speed up the development time it would be great for everyone.

Poor Liam now it turns out that his boss is also a probable cause of seduction, if one vote men finds out what his wife is doing I think he will shoot himself

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Damn, is L&P trying to send a message with all these teasers or am I missing something??! I like this new way of working, if it could speed up the development time it would be great for everyone.

Poor Liam now it turns out that his boss is also a probable cause of seduction, if one vote men finds out what his wife is doing I think he will shoot himself
Nah, they’ll enjoy a threesome…;)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Except in the case of the Twist, it wasn't changed for the benefit of the consumer - the Twist doesn't come up in the Dylan route at all - it comes up in the boarding school route. Sure, the Twist made Dylan look bad in front of Sophia, and ruined any chance of a sexual relationship, but that boat had already sailed because the player has already decided that was an impossibility by sending Dylan to boarding school in the first place.
I don't know if you're looking for me to vent your anger, but I have to say something in principle.

Is it possible to change the story at the request of the consumer?
Yes.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I doubt it very much too, probably it will be nothing more than a tease.
Unfortunately.
Of course nothing will happen, besides is something will happen is with Dylan after all this is his "event", but it is also a little extrange why L&P is deciding to give the Liam boss so much importance and screen time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
It's kind of exciting to see other characters come in and take advantage of Dylan's main storyline in the game.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Like a Father, Like a son (liam and Frodo Dylan) Both are big loooosers in the game :FacePalm::ROFLMAO::LOL:;):LUL::KEK:

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes