Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
It's been disproven? The only time I'm aware of that she even gets bitch points is at the sauna when she's getting her butt rubbed by Aki's cock. Until we get an event that it gets checked against, it's too early to say what they're for.

And that might not happen until PD16, and even then possibly only on the Logan branch.
Sorry if I'm being dumb here but I think
bitch points = slut points? Might as well be the equivalent of Sophia's filthy points.

Reactions: roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry if I'm being dumb here but I think
bitch points = slut points? Might as well be the equivalent of Sophia's filthy points.
I think that's the assumption. When I next download the game in about a year I'll look through the code then.

To my knowledge, you can't progress on the Ellie route unless you get all the available bitch points, but considering that the points were gained leading up to meeting Logan and co, the assumption seems reasonable.

When the Ellie route branches in PD16 is probably when we'll see the effect of the points.

Reactions: Lennyrabbitz

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Just read the teaser above

So is there a good wife and bad wife opinion in this update?

I thought it was about Dylan or has he changed the story?

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not sure that they will both be completely naked, but the fact that Dylan should see Sophia completely naked comes from L&P's words that Dylan will catch up and even beat Sam in some ways, this evening.
Any guesses on how it would happen?

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
and u guys were saying dylan would cancel his baskeball event and join her in bathroom or whatever lmao, bad analysis by y'all

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Any guesses on how it would happen?
Well... we might predict that part 2 will involve a jacuzzi because L&P said that before the jacuzzi "they will have more privacy". So 0.185 will contain that statement. I'll bet my money on a massage, considering the ending of the running event and the cream Claire gave to Sophia in the parlor. So:

Part 1: massage
Part 2: jacuzzi

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2021
Also a hanger on the floor in the 2nd teaser. Maybe Dylan already in the room with her? These all all good predictions but I truly believe the Harris part isn’t going to be long. All this amazing brain power should be used towards Dylan and Sophia. By the 4 teaser hopefully dropping soon. I can see us really getting a clear view of what’s going on. My hope is that Dylan cancels his plans and they decide to hangout. Wine involved when ever Sophia is relaxing. So after saying hi to Harris, she shares a glass with her son in the bathroom. They guys are watching the game so they won’t be bothered. After a few sips the conversation gets sexual a bit. They have that talk of how she lost it and Sophia when it comes to breaking her morals it mostly education factor to it. So maybe Dylan expresses his doubts of being really bad. She gives him a peep talk. While he’s giving her a foot massage he ask if she can teach him. They go back and forth for a while. She agrees due to the fact that she doesn’t want him to go through and embarrass moment. Things get very hot then boom. Half time, then Liam knocks on door. I believe after Half time, part two of the future next update between Dylan and Sophia happen. Which involves the soccer team and I believe the teaching of the little students as well. That was the next day. Maybe that will also be the next small update mini game before it shoots back up.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes