PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm sorry but that sounds like a horrible idea. Why would Sophia be happy with any of them after such a betrayal? Patricia has no need to blackmail Sophia to get her out of her shell just look at the previous events she was able to talk her sister into. The twist only works because Dylan is a horn-dog who only thinks with his dick so when he meets someone who can make it so he can gawk at his mom more often of course he'd take such an opportunity without thinking of the consequences.
Isn't her relationship with Liam, Ellie and Patricia also important? You can decide not to pursue any of them so what should make Dylan any different?
I understand that you do not like my suggestion - that's fine ... L&P didn't either :)

Any thoughts on why the twist has to be made though?

Do you agree that too many story lines are tied to Dylan or not, and why?

Again - there are those who dislike Dylan and there is almost nothing anyone can say if they think that Dylan is taking away 'screen' time from their preferred paths.

My idea - imperfect as it was, at least would have made Dylan a more likeable character and maintained existing story lines (for those inclined to be objective ...)

jaceke

Sep 12, 2020
[引用=“熙德加根野,帖子:10173064,成员:1899696”]
迪伦会和索菲亚一起做这件事。
[/引用]
what is the game of the picture?

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IN MY OPINION there will be just 3 way to this update:

1-your on GW path: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris and go bath and that's it.
2-your on FL path and no dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and that's it.(maybe sophia masturbute on thinking how tease Mr.Harris turn her on.)
3-your on FL path and dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and dylan will join her.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I agree with people here this very unlike L&P as he is trying quite a few teasers as well as giving hints as to what might happen. I know it has happened before but not of this frequency.

Reactions: kek89

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

2-your on FL path and no dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and that's it.(maybe sophia masturbute on thinking how tease Mr.Harris turn her on.)
3-your on FL path and dylan route: sophia will say hi to Mr.Harris (tease Mr.Harris) and go bath and dylan will join her.
:ROFLMAO::unsure:1. GW-Liam is having sex with Sophia and Mr. Harris is spying on them? and does HJ at the same time
2,3o_O

qhuy729

Apr 2, 2018
You guys are easily distracted :ROFLMAO: So will there be suffering after each update

How many renders for Liam coming home, talking, abandoning the evening plan?
How many renders for events like Mr. Harris coming, her greeting, good wife or not ..?

And how many renders do we have left for Dylan to do his work??

How many images do you think L&P will make for this update?

Reactions: Lezgin
D

Deleted member 5533454

Almost 2 weeks since I last checked this thread and the progress bar only reads 15,15 and 10%. Good to know that nothing has changed except the fact that LP is releasing teasers more frequently now, perhaps showing the patrons that he is diligently working on the game and keeping them engaged so no one questions him. Hope that the next update will be as hot as the teasers are building it up to be.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

As Liam wants to do some wife swapping, maybe on the GW path (to make it a little more exciting as it's boring as fuck) Sophia goes to take her bath and shower, Mr Harris needs to use the rest room and Liam knowing that Sophia is in the bathroom directs his boss to the upstairs bathroom because the downstairs one is backed up (a lie) and Mr Harris walks in on Sophia pleasuring herself with Ellie's monster dildo or just masturbating under the shower, obviously Sophia not expecting anyone to come in either doesn't bother to lock the door as the kids aren't home or the lock is broken again/still.

D

Deleted member 5533454

You guys are easily distracted :ROFLMAO: So will there be suffering after each update

How many renders for Liam coming home, talking, abandoning the evening plan?
How many renders for events like Mr. Harris coming, her greeting, good wife or not ..?

And how many renders do we have left for Dylan to do his work??

How many images do you think L&P will make for this update?
It can all be bypassed with a lot of text and minimal rendering but LP is LP, he will make sure we get the minute details like you said and that really doesn't leave a lot of space for the story to progress significantly.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
New teaser
Thanks for sharing. I feel like that's way too much information coming from L&P. He's literally told us that Mr. Harris get to see Sophia in her Bikini, which will end up being some mild teasing I'd imagine. Could obviously be more to it, but still that's such a major spoiler imo. :unsure:

Edit:
Info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This implies that Sophia wil take a bath with Dylan.
Also, this.

Another major spoiler as to what's gonna go down in the next update. I don't think L&P has ever given that much detailed information, especially so early during development...right? Not a big fan of it if I'm honest.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing. I feel like that's way too much information coming from L&P. He's literally told us that Mr. Harris get to see Sophia in her Bikini, which will end up being some mild teasing I'd imagine. Could obviously be more to it, but still that's such a major spoiler imo. :unsure:
it will be something like the postman, she opens the door for him in a bikini and dressing gown. there could be open or closed dressing gown choice. when harris and liam say goodbye to them to say he's going to the bathroom, he drops his dressing gown, turns around and walks away.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's been disproven? The only time I'm aware of that she even gets bitch points is at the sauna when she's getting her butt rubbed by Aki's cock. Until we get an event that it gets checked against, it's too early to say what they're for.

And that might not happen until PD16, and even then possibly only on the Logan branch.
I thought both instances that gained her a bitch point was when she was being submissive and taken advantage of by a male. One for Aki, and then another for something Logan does with her off screen if you don't send Ellie down a path with Julia.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
it will be something like the postman, she opens the door for him in a bikini and dressing gown. there could be open or closed dressing gown choice. when harris and liam say goodbye to them to say he's going to the bathroom, he drops his dressing gown, turns around and walks away.
If she is wearing a bikini under it , it’s hardly a tease. Harris already saw more at Liam’s office and she would wear the same bikini to go to the beach or pool, but maybe it’s a see through bikini

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes