Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can someone share save with the MiniGame marie, i been trying my own but i cannot get the scene.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder who is going to interrupt if Dylan is sharing a bath with Sophia. We know Liam is okay with Sophia and Ellie showering together, but Dylan ...

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I wonder who is going to interrupt if Dylan is sharing a bath with Sophia. We know Liam is okay with Sophia and Ellie showering together, but Dylan ...
No one will disturb them.

If Liam tries to enter the bathroom, Sophia cannot stop him. And if Liam sees Sophia and Dylan bathing together, he will demand an immediate divorce.

If Harris tries to enter the bathroom, Liam will try to kill him. And if Harris enters the bathroom and sees Sophia and Dylan bathing together, he will demand something special (sex) from Sophia, which is not what the developer wants.

My current concern is why Liam doesn't suspect Sophia even when he sees her swimsuit.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although I'm happy that Liam gets what he deserves for dumping Sophia for the bald man, we're like 30% into the update and all I see is Mr. Harris this and Mr. Harris that, why has the fucking bald man taken on so much relevance?? And where the hell is Tyrion/ Frodo/ Dylan??

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No one will disturb them.

If Liam tries to enter the bathroom, Sophia cannot stop him. And if Liam sees Sophia and Dylan bathing together, he will demand an immediate divorce.

If Harris tries to enter the bathroom, Liam will try to kill him. And if Harris enters the bathroom and sees Sophia and Dylan bathing together, he will demand something special (sex) from Sophia, which is not what the developer wants.

My current concern is why Liam doesn't suspect Sophia even when he sees her swimsuit.
Not true. The bathroom does have a lock, fixed 2 PDs ago. Sophia can easily stop Liam coming into the bathroom. Why she would is another matter entirely.

Easy enough when it's Ellie in the bathroom with her, women talk. But Dylan? He's just possibly spent the entire afternoon with Sophia getting a haircut. If I was Liam, I'd be encouraging Dylan to come and watch the game with Mr Harris. He'd get to discuss photography, and possibly meet some hot models down the line.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
Remember the event Sofia/Sam, don't doubt it. There wasn't even a lock on the door and the whole family was at home. Sofia famously played the role of a sixteen-year-old friend. There was no sense of realism there. The general opinion has long come to the conclusion that there is no realism for a long time. Therefore, everything is possible. The impossible takes longer. LOL.
Yes, there is realism. There is no need for an event to happen every day and in every home, to be called realistic. Realistic is something that can happen, even if the probability of it happening is small. Like a murder, for example.

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man that hair is awefull, was there a ponytail as a choice that people missed?. Were the patrons high? the ones who voted for that!? it looks like a Rastaman's hat and hair to me. bad bad patrons!!

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, there is realism. There is no need for an event to happen every day and in every home, to be called realistic. Realistic is something that can happen, even if the probability of it happening is small. Like a murder, for example.
Why is there even any claim to realism? If L&P hadn't made the claim there would be realism in the game description I doubt many of us would care. Like how the game still describes itself as having a female MC - "because there are just too many "male-MC games" at the moment! It's just become boring!" when Dylan is taking up just as much screentime at the moment as Sophia. Perhaps even more - I'm not inclined the check renders/scene for each character

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can see Ellie filling that role.
Well, ideally it'd be Ellie sharing the bath with Sophia. But since that's not going to happen unless I fan art it myself, my next ideal would be Dylan going to the basketball game and Ellie heading to Christine's with Jules.

Which is now making me wonder why there is no mention of Ellie if Dylan mentions heading to Christine's.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not true. The bathroom does have a lock, fixed 2 PDs ago. Sophia can easily stop Liam coming into the bathroom. Why she would is another matter entirely.

Easy enough when it's Ellie in the bathroom with her, women talk. But Dylan? He's just possibly spent the entire afternoon with Sophia getting a haircut. If I was Liam, I'd be encouraging Dylan to come and watch the game with Mr Harris. He'd get to discuss photography, and possibly meet some hot models down the line.
What I meant to say is that it's not about the broken lock, but rather that if Liam says he's going to enter the bathroom, Sophia can't stop him with any excuse.

So, the game developer will make an effort to create a game where no one can interfere with Sophia/ Dylan.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes