Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What I meant to say is that it's not about the broken lock, but rather that if Liam says he's going to enter the bathroom, Sophia can't stop him with any excuse.
Except that the lock is no longer broken. Sure Liam can walk into the bathroom if it's not locked - he's shown he can do that already.

But if Sophia locks the door, there's nothing he can really do about it. He's already implicitly given her permission to lock him out by fixing the lock in the first place.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Except that the lock is no longer broken. Sure Liam can walk into the bathroom if it's not locked - he's shown he can do that already.

But if Sophia locks the door, there's nothing he can really do about it. He's already implicitly given her permission to lock him out by fixing the lock in the first place.
What I'm saying is not a lock.

If Liam demands the bathroom door be opened, Sophia has no justification for rejecting it.

That's why Sofia can't stop Liam.

But then the story doesn't go the way the developer wants it to, so the developer won't put any figure near the bathroom that would prevent Sofia and Dylan from bathing together.

But

How this is possible inside the house, and why Liam does not doubt Sophia wearing a swimsuit inside the house is my question.

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6 and hzjujk

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
What I meant to say is that it's not about the broken lock, but rather that if Liam says he's going to enter the bathroom, Sophia can't stop him with any excuse.

So, the game developer will make an effort to create a game where no one can interfere with Sophia/ Dylan.
If Sophia says she wants to have some time just for herself with a nice bubble bath since he cancelled the date she was looking forward to I really don't think Liam would press her on it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What I'm saying is not a lock.

If Liam demands the bathroom door be opened, Sophia has no justification for rejecting it.

That's why Sofia can't stop Liam.

But then the story doesn't go the way the developer wants it to, so the developer won't put any figure near the bathroom that would prevent Sofia and Dylan from bathing together.

But

How this is possible inside the house, and why Liam does not doubt Sophia wearing a swimsuit inside the house is my question.
If Sophia doesn't want Liam to enter the bathroom, all she needs to do is not open the door. Doesn't need to justify anything. A little piece of metal is all she needs, that Liam himself provided.

As to why Sophia is wearing a swimsuit to take a bath? No idea. Could have easily come down in a just bathrobe, would have made much more sense. But then the Dylan route hasn't made sense to me from the airport, so that's not a surprise.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If Sophia doesn't want Liam to enter the bathroom, all she needs to do is not open the door. Doesn't need to justify anything. A little piece of metal is all she needs, that Liam himself provided.

As to why Sophia is wearing a swimsuit to take a bath? No idea. Could have easily come down in a just bathrobe, would have made much more sense. But then the Dylan route hasn't made sense to me from the airport, so that's not a surprise.
Sophia probably wanted to take a dip/relax in the pool/Jacuzzi but since she knew Liam's boss was in the house she put on a robe to cover up.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Thank you for your answer.

Maybe I'll write it down over and over again.
I don't want a high level of reality, I'm just curious about the idea of a developer who likes reality.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia probably wanted to take a dip/relax in the pool/Jacuzzi but since she knew Liam's boss was in the house she put on a robe to cover up.
Reminding me of yet another reason why it's disappointing that Dylan has to return on the weekends for those on the boarding school route. If he wasn't there we could have had Ellie in the backyard naked.

Might have been embarrassing for Ellie if Mr Harris showed up, especially if she still wants to be a model, but then it might also work in her favour.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Is it me or every Wife/Mother Corruption the Son is always the younger Son .We saw an older Daughter but never Older Son. Probably because Son fucking the Family Games are so popular. Here the Dev able to do two games at once with Female Corruption + M/S,D/S ,Multi/S .Basically double the supporter base.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it me or every Wife/Mother Corruption the Son is always the younger Son .We saw an older Daughter but never Older Son. Probably because Son fucking the Family Games are so popular. Here the Dev able to do two games at once with Female Corruption + M/S,D/S ,Multi/S .Basically double the supporter base.
Not every. If I'm not mistaken, Mother's Devotion has both older and younger son characters

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
So, Sophia and Dylan will bath together in this update based on the discussion going on here.
Why would she do something like that? It's a big house with multiple bathrooms I'm sure Dylan can find another one to shower.
Will this be some sort of deal or reward scenario between Sophia and Dylan? Or will it be a complete accident like Sophia is already in a tub and Dylan walks in and then she allows him to shower while she sits in the bath and then it leads to something steamy between the mother and son duo?
I apologise if I have missed something obvious here. I'm just wondering as to how it all will go down in the next update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, Sophia and Dylan will bath together in this update based on the discussion going on here.
Why would she do something like that? It's a big house with multiple bathrooms I'm sure Dylan can find another one to shower.
Will this be some sort of deal or reward scenario between Sophia and Dylan? Or will it be a complete accident like Sophia is already in a tub and Dylan walks in and then she allows him to shower while she sits in the bath and then it leads to something steamy between the mother and son duo?
I apologise if I have missed something obvious here. I'm just wondering as to how it all will go down in the next update.
Especially considering if you're also playing the Ellie route, Dylan has had the other bathroom to himself for about a week.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes