Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Unfortunately, this is a trend that some developers are pursuing in recent time. Especially the people who are too perfectionistic, will eventually look at their old content and would like to start from scratch. This makes it even more unlikely that this projects whose schedules is already completely unrealistic will ever be completed.

It could also be that there is a certain hesitation to actually move forward in terms of content, because at some point, you the developer can't just raise expectations, but also has to deliver. It may turn out that a story, which is promising in the beginning, collapses in the end and simply doesn't work. For this people, it can be a good excuse to start all over again and then do "everything better".
yup to the first paragraph, I plan to redo the first 5 chapters of my own VN, partially don't want to but I need to if I'm going to have any hope of selling it on steam.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Definitely and after a lot of enduring I have to leave this game. It's not just that it's slow to corrupt, that between updates I get old waiting, but also that the game is moving towards the fact that the only character that can have sex with the mc is disgusting Sam. Such a beautiful woman and all he can get is a weasel teenager? there are no men in that town? He has become so lazy that he has already focused on this path as a path of corruption. And since I like Sam less than shooting myself, I leave it as impossible

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
yup to the first paragraph, I plan to redo the first 5 chapters of my own VN, partially don't want to but I need to if I'm going to have any hope of selling it on steam.
Steam censors more than Patreon, You can’t put this on steam with shota & incest. Lol and now there even going after sex in the classrooms or that’s what they made Summer with Mia 2 have to change to get on steam

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Developers can never sell to Steam.

There isn't even one finished story

Sam is the one who went the furthest.

Will people buy it to see Sam's story that's been interrupted?
I think people will ask for a refund if they see the story even if they buy it?

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Developers can never sell to Steam.

There isn't even one finished story

Sam is the one who went the furthest.

Will people buy it to see Sam's story that's been interrupted?
I think people will ask for a refund if they see the story even if they buy it?
there is a number of visual novels on this site that are on steam.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I know.

The reason why I said Developer can't sell because it is not of the game itself, because there isn't a single completed story in the game.

This game is not a growing RPG, a shooting game, or a strategy game. It is a novel-based game, but there isn't a single complete story.

To use a book analogy, it has only just passed the preface.

How can Developer sell it?

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
justplayed anna . i noticed a few times that there are characters that are also in awam. sergey is like ivan. in the park the benches. in the hotel the clerk from the fan game hotel. carl looks like the principal aberson. the hobo out the game reniply.

Reactions: Hydra00045

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hey so I played this game 1st time now and really liked.The eroticism it in scenes and storytelling is awesome.
But I want to know did ever mention when he will break this cockblocking streak and show us the real sex except with her husband?

But great game

Reactions: Hydra00045

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey so I played this game 1st time now and really liked.The eroticism it in scenes and storytelling is awesome.
But I want to know did ever mention when he will break this cockblocking streak and show us the real sex except with her husband?

But great game
PD19 is the earliest, so maybe in about 15 years. But then apparently that's also a lesbian scene, so straight fans might have to wait longer

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I know.

The reason why I said Developer can't sell because it is not of the game itself, because there isn't a single completed story in the game.

This game is not a growing RPG, a shooting game, or a strategy game. It is a novel-based game, but there isn't a single complete story.

To use a book analogy, it has only just passed the preface.

How can Developer sell it?
ah, I misunderstood, thought you were saying no developer at all can sell, you just mean L&P but I can guarantee he could sell it on steam and should, he may need to change some things like the side job for example. However, I know there is a game on steam that is also on f95, in that game outright gangbang rape by police happens and it's on steam, it got banned in Australia but still on there I'm sure.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes