James013

Oct 7, 2020
The major problem with the story is the time span… Sophia cannot be within 3 weeks from a conservative wife and mother to a total slut…

Each update refers to a couple of hours of Sophia’s life but it takes at least 2 months to get released and as a result we get to see 24 hours within 2 years (or more).

I don't know why he came up with the idea of a "totally realistic" day with an event for each moment of the day.
It would have been much better to do maybe just one event per day, with just a few renders to explain the rest of the day when nothing interesting happens.
That would have allowed the game to take place over a period of several months, or even a year... and it would have been more coherent for Sophia's corruption.
In any case, it's too late to do that now.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The major problem with the story is the time span… Sophia cannot be within 3 weeks from a conservative wife and mother to a total slut…

Each update refers to a couple of hours of Sophia’s life but it takes at least 2 months to get released and as a result we get to see 24 hours within 2 years (or more).

People get frustrated because they think in real life terms when they say that it’s been 7 year and Sophia didn’t have sex with a stranger yet. While the game time is only 2 weeks…

So, when LP says that she cannot cheat that fast refers to the two weeks passed…

And when people complain on a sexless game they refer to the 7 years the game is out…

A compromise for both sides would have been if the game time was 2 years instead of 30 days and he summarised most of the time passing in a few whole page text renders. So the 7th task of Aiden happens after 10 months of game life and not on day 18 for example. In the meantime we know through text that tension is being built up between the two.

At the moment I think the game is “take it or leave it”. I don’t see LP making any radical changes… only giving Sophia some more filthy points to attract attention…

Roughly what to expect till the end of PD15 (my speculation):
- Getting groped by teenagers (shota, Dylan’s events, museum guys)
- Giving them hj (same as above)
- Regretting all of it and going to sleep
- Lesbian events in the ranch
- Amber giving a bj to Dylan (maybe sex between the two)
- Same with Ellie
- Sophia having sex with husband (maybe a little spicier than the other times…)

That’s all till late 2027…
my speculations
- Masturbation scene with the boys (boys ejaculate on Sophia's breasts)
- Dylan returns the favor (handjob) he got from Sophia
- Dylan gets a boobjob from Sophia, continuation of the photo event
- Dylan gets another handjob while the men next door watch the game on TV
- the museum boys get a handjob/blowjob
- In bed in the evening: Sophia regrets it a little, but can't escape the excitement
- Lesbian event with hetero elements on the ranch
- I have no idea what Dylan and Ellie are doing exactly, but I think Ellie's pride will make her try a blowjob on Dylan.
- Dinner with Liam: The conversation about swapping partners with Kathy and Andy is due and this opens up a variety of possibilities for sex afterwards.

So it doesn't deviate much from your speculations. I'm just not that pessimistic about the coming events and I see the potential that they will entertain me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71 and Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes