Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, the lesbian routes are becoming so prevalent that they are pushing all other routes back in time. :)
There is no lesbian route. Lesbian content, sure. But it's all locked behind straight content. All the decent lesbian content is now only on the Dylan route. No idea why the Dylan fans haven't complained enough.

Or why L&P is mixing kinks. Keep the M/S content for the M/S fans, and the lesbian content for the lesbian fans. Requiring both is just going to upset everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suko68

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
it's not exciting to see what she's doing with apostles but what's going on in her mind.
Wait and see how she behaves towards Dylan and what's going on in her mind.
There will be nothing left of her lewd, naughty and filthy attitude.
- just because he's her son. Things are going well with Ellie! And she is her daughter. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
- just because he's her son. Things are going well with Ellie! And she is her daughter. :unsure:
That's all I can say - wait and see! The final event between Dylan and Sophia takes place in the evening at a time when Liam, Harris and Neil are in the house. If this event isn't a cucking event for Dylan, then I could imagine the three gentlemen making fun of Dylan's victory at "Ball Pilates". What do you think Sophia will think when she then interacts sexually with Dylan? Naughty, offensive and dirty thoughts or drowning in guilt?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I can't keep up with all the branching anymore. Every time I play a new release, I played what was in the release, changing variables as needed.

I'm not even sure you can go both Dylan and Ellie routes simultaneously. I guess I need to decode all the renpy scripts and read the conditionals for the dialog to refresh myself. I don't remember her self-reflection mentioning anything about previous events with Dylan, Sam, Ellie, whoever during the latest shower scene.

I'm not saying that none of her previous choices reflect in her future inner-monologues during lewd actions. I just don't think they are specific enough to warrant the amount of time spent reading them. Most of the current inner-monologue is pretty lazy, guilt after/during the fact, regret, or disbelief. We don't see any "well, I just gave my son a happy ending in the hot tub. Why not stroke this guy in the sauna in full view of my daughter."

TLDR: Inner-monologues should have more spicy reflection on previous escapades, instead of the cliche I can't believe I'm letting this stranger touch fabric when did I become the cock-obsessed slut. Introspection yes, but less LAME and less guilt depending on previous deeds.

Reactions: Bane71

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
That's all I can say - wait and see! The final event between Dylan and Sophia takes place in the evening at a time when Liam, Harris and Neil are in the house. If this event isn't a cucking event for Dylan, then I could imagine the three gentlemen making fun of Dylan's victory at "Ball Pilates". What do you think Sophia will think when she then interacts sexually with Dylan? Naughty, offensive and dirty thoughts or drowning in guilt?
As far as I know, there is no c-Dylan event planned. I'm not sure what's going to happen that night with Liam, Harris and Neil in the house though.
The three events with Sophia/Dylan are also "briefly" interrupted with Sam. I don't know exactly what L&P have planned here with everyone.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes