palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&P make animations himself
Yeah no shit. Now where's all the geniuses who claimed L&P couldn't create blender animations without several years of experience? lol

He's been doing these animations from the very beginning if you ask me. That's why shit got even slower ever since part02. That's why every animation is causing delays.

"I got this mysterious animation helper who doesn't want to be known, and he's working alongside my render creation so they'll never cause any delays" - L&P aka Lying&Pretending.

That's the guy who doesn't pay his translator/proofreader a single cent, but "$3000 per animation". Lmao

Also, do y'all remember Sophia's walking animation from Aiden's hideout meeting on PD13? You really think L&P is paying so much money just to leave this animation out entirely for no reason? He's done it himself and didn't like it. That's all.

Last edited:

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
no money, shorter content what do you expect … you should be happy Sofia opens up a button :love:
Maybe they are just watching erotic toys and the kids get explanations (n)

Can anyone ask how many unique renders? Not counting 20 same renders in a dialogue

Still end of September or Mid September if he goes on holiday to Thailand again
Ooh ! Thailand ha ? :sneaky: .... very interesting choice for a holiday ''vacation'' ;)

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes