tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
A bit nihilistic or god like don't you think??? If you do not wish to debate then do not express a view in the first place.
I regret it now.
I should have held back on my comments about it, but at the time I had no idea it would escalate to the extent it did.

Parkernfc

Aug 13, 2023
Well said. A wise whisper is better than a foolish shout.
We are people on an adult forum, from across this big globe that come from backgrounds and beliefs that differ in huge ways with beliefs stemming from religion, politics and a myriad of other diversities... I never looked for an argument, I only wanted to give a view to promote discussion on what is only to give an opinion... If through translation to you this has not transposed to something that you hold true, I fear it is because, face to face we have not been able to properly discuss...This I fear is the world we live in... and from this I fear is the world the AI dreams some of you have for instant gratification of games, will lead to issues down the track... tofhdns you need not make excuses for what was a translation miss understanding... I hold no issue and for me the matter is closed... Thanks for your explanation for your response.
Well said... a wise whisper is better than a foolish shout.

• Love
Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I don't enjoy discussions here anymore.
I've never enjoyed discussions here.

The reason I participated in discussions/arguments here in the past was because I couldn't stand hanging out with ignorant people.

I just wanted to give them common sense because I had no intention of leaving here. For my own sake.

Even now, I didn't write to make excuses.

I'm a target of debate for some people.
If I don't write at all from now on, it doesn't matter, but I wrote it in the hope that when I do, someone (even if it's not you) won't ask me about it.

And I understand most of what you wrote, but I didn't Passing the buck the translation tool or translation miss.

As I said, in my language, "creation" in creation of heaven and earth, and "creation" in video creator have different words and are not usually used interchangeably.

That's why I have a hard time understanding/distinguishing the words you use.
- You can just say "creative", but I have to use a long and supplementary sentence to convey my meaning.

About this topic, I'm talking about the difficulty of it and I'm saying I have no intention of doing so.

Anyway, this is not as light as discussing whether Sophia will have sex or not, so I don't want to discuss this topic anymore.
Is ok.... I have moved on...

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes