tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2479362
will sophie wash dylan cock :unsure:
Imagine Dylan, smaller than the DOL version, sitting over there.

I have nothing to say about this teaser.

Teasers are supposed to bring people together, create controversy, and provide something to talk about, but this teaser is seeing is all.

I have nothing to any story.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Why? Delete this, can’t you read? He asked not to share the teasers and now because of you we might not get to see the “special” teaser. I know it’s a pirated site but Jesus Christ, he asked nicely… have some respect
I don't understand this either

If the developer did not want to release the teaser, managing the teaser is the developer's responsibility, not the user's.

If your don't get a teaser because it's shared, they're deprived of the right they deserve.

But they cringe to please the developer rather than ask them to do their duty.
while paying money

You are the employer and the developer is the worker.
If the developer hates this relationship, the developer should close the sponsorship account and return the money.

I don't know why you treat developers like masters and act like slaves.
Even giving money

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
:LUL: Are the Daz resources you use obtained through regular channels?
If you're asking if L&P purchases the Daz assets through the regular stores, or gets pirate versions through some of the sites available, we have no information on that.

But the amount he'd need to pay in order to make some locations would be significant. And much of Sophia's clothing. Some of the bikinis she wears are texture packs sold in addition to the base clothing asset

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes