Dec 1, 2021
If we stick to your "contract" interpretation, he also established certain milestones and committed to take certain actions upon reaching those milestones. He epically failed to fulfill every single one of them, beginning with very first about hiring a team which he openly dismissed as impossible because essentially nobody is able to understand how he stores his files in the folders. How does your logic apply to this side of the "contract"?
he has a coder, a translator, he pay money for animator to make animations. He cant let others to write and create scenes, The rendering is difficult to unify, his rendering is biased towards high saturation, high contrast, and it is not convenient to coordinate and communicate with others if he may have to modify things in the scene at any time.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If we stick to your "contract" interpretation, he also established certain milestones and committed to take certain actions upon reaching those milestones. He epically failed to fulfill every single one of them, beginning with very first about hiring a team which he openly dismissed as impossible because essentially nobody is able to understand how he stores his files in the folders. How does your logic apply to this side of the "contract"?
It's hard to understand your writing

If you ask about the betrayal of the sponsor
(I don't see it that way, but anyway)

So, if the developer changes the conditions specified previously

If this is what you questioned for

it's up to the developer
And the sponsor can either comply with the measure or resist it.

this is market logic

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
let me know if i understood correctly

If I understood correctly, I will write the following

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
he has a coder, a translator, he pay money for animator to make animations. He cant let others to write and create scenes, The rendering is difficult to unify, his rendering is biased towards high saturation, high contrast, and it is not convenient to coordinate and communicate with others if he may have to modify things in the scene at any time.
You cannot possibly be that naïve or that, I'll skip this part to save some individuals here time on reporting me again, to not know what I'm talking about. There's plenty of us here who actually pledged to that goal years back and we know exactly what it meant.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Lol, why delete teaser? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another important fact that this update will be delayed - this is what the LP renders for the AWAW version and the DOL, and most likely the animation will be the same for the two versions! And it at least doubles the development time!
Thanks for sharing!
If the DOL version also gets animation LP its really stupid Also am i the only one that dislike Sophias Hair bun and her face expression, i usually love Sophias face expression but this one in particular looks very weird

Reactions: RCC14 and Beowulf72

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
If it's a "contract", what to do with the other side that has been notoriously breaching the very same "contract"?
I haven't seen the fine print, but I doubt any of the Patreon tier support "rewards" or stated goals delineated by devs in their updates, etc. constitute a contract, in any legally recognized sense. Though I guess we won't know until someone decides they want to try and sue. If we're going to sue a dev, though, can we start with ICSTOR and leave Lust & Passion alone?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I haven't seen the fine print, but I doubt any of the Patreon tier support "rewards" or stated goals delineated by devs in their updates, etc. constitute a contract, in any legally recognized sense. Though I guess we won't know until someone decides they want to try and sue. If we're going to sue a dev, though, can we start with ICSTOR and leave Lust & Passion alone?
5r5bno.png
And my amicus brief.

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
There's a very simple solution to that: stop releasing teasers and focus on actual work, lazy liar.
If I was $35 patron, I would be upset
Thanks for sharing!
If the DOL version also gets animation LP its really stupid Also am i the only one that dislike Sophias Hair bun and her face expression, i usually love Sophias face expression but this one in particular looks very weird
you are not the only one, I reacted to how bad that looks and my post was ignored/deleted. So watch what you say about that awefull bun

• Haha
Reactions: bayrischman

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
nahh

same progress as sam
only means he will wash those milkers
and try to work his hands onto sophias buns and try to remove her pants and thats when she will stop him

or someone will interfare
thats it for this update in my opinion
Would L&P do the exact same thing? Isn't the dynamic between Dylan/Sophia and Sam/Sophia a little different?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.185. :love: :love: :love: (y)

60% - 60% - 0%
0% - 0% - 45%

View attachment 2480960
Wow, a whole 5% rendered scenes in almost a week. Must be crazy hard to press the render button on already created scenes. And his "animator" managed to get another 5% done in the same time. Weird. Almost like there is no animator and L&P was simply busy working on his "specials". Ah well....

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes