Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
L&Ps response
On November 24, 2021, L&P announced with great fanfare its new way of working

2411.jpg

480 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds, the same L&P tells us that it is impossible to deliver faster updates without lowering the quality, it is taking 2 to 3 months PER EVENT, what was all that reorganization worth if instead of speed up development, it became slower and slower and slower?

abram1

May 24, 2020

View attachment 2482341

480 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds, the same L&P tells us that it is impossible to deliver faster updates without lowering the quality, it is taking 2 to 3 months PER EVENT, what was all that reorganization worth if instead of speed up development, it became slower and slower and slower?
We don't talk about such sensitive themes here.
It's all about immersion. Getting to know the characters. Visualizing the physical touch of the finest silk. Appreciating the near perfect images. Pondering not how far can she go but is she going anywhere. Anticipation of a first sex scene, which is gonna happen by mid (!) game.
We gotta relax and take a deep breath. L&P has only started. Masterpiece takes time to create. La Sagrada Familia (famous cathedral) in Barcelona gonna be finished by 2026, after 144 years of construction. Let's pray it'll take him or his descendants less than that.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017

View attachment 2482341

Hi! Chummer, any person on this thread longer than five minutes can clearly see that L&P is a chronical liar and his announcements are worth absolutely nothing. There are only 3 types of person left in this thread: the hardcore fans, the new ones and the gullible suckers, who still pay L&P for lying into their faces. Everyone else, like me, we just look into this trainwreck now and then. There is a reason there are nearly no old fans left.

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
After this playable day concludes and the updates remain slow, what excuse will be offered? While I sympathize with L&P, the slow updates are incredibly frustrating, especially since I have to wait months or even over a year for my playthrough. This has led me to stop supporting the project before.

After the next two updates, I am considering dropping the game and coming back in 2030 or something lol.
2030 seriously , I like positive thinking people like u but still, comeback in 2040 that's when things are gonna be exciting.:HideThePain:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
We don't talk about such sensitive themes here.
It's all about immersion. Getting to know the characters. Visualizing the physical touch of the finest silk. Appreciating the near perfect images. Pondering not how far can she go but is she going anywhere. Anticipation of a first sex scene, which is gonna happen by mid (!) game.
We gotta relax and take a deep breath. L&P has only started. Masterpiece takes time to create. La Sagrada Familia (famous cathedral) in Barcelona gonna be finished by 2026, after 144 years of construction. Let's pray it'll take him or his descendants less than that.
You know, my friend, unfortunately, I'm sure that not many people will understand that this is sarcasm on your part.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
L&Ps response
Yeah,right:)
I can buy it if he didn't constantly slowing down the progress and releases of the game.
The quality have nothing to do with slow updates.
After all he did PD10 (one of the better looking days) and more than 1500 renders in less than 7 months.
Now he need a full year for something simular.
After he bought better computer and better video cards.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes