steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Wait one minute! Are you actually expecting fornication in this game? This is just a character story where things are eluded to and Sam sucking Sophia's tit is all you get, it only took 2 plus years to get that and your talking about shit like 5 years down the track. If it wasn't for the fan games I'd think celibacy was a key factor for the characters

Dec 29, 2021
I will ask you, same

Can you describe what happened to Sofia in this game over the last 6 years?

I wasted six years, watching kissing of Sam and Blackmail of Aiden.

If someone asked you for 4000-5000 dollars would you give it?
For make a game with no sex scenes and no plausible provocative scenes.
For game that still hasn't even made half of it, let alone an ending, after six years?

Look, it's been 6 years

If I knew the outcome of this game from the start, I would never have paid for it and would have called the developer a cheater.

I can tell you the same, if you hate sex I can respect your taste

But don't talk about speed

'Cause see you how lazy and worthless your life is

I don't quite understand what you want to say.?...

Have you been here for six years wasting your life and now you're frustrated because you're stupid?

Or are you some kind of priest who wants to tell some people here what they are doing wrong or what they have to do?

L&P does what it wants, that's all.

It doesn't matter if this thread has one page or 6000, no matter what people say, no matter what they pay, no matter how long it takes, it doesn't matter.

L&P does what it wants.

It's easy to understand, at least for me.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't quite understand what you want to say.?...

Have you been here for six years wasting your life and now you're frustrated because you're stupid?

Or are you some kind of priest who wants to tell some people here what they are doing wrong or what they have to do?

L&P does what it wants, that's all.

It doesn't matter if this thread has one page or 6000, no matter what people say, no matter what they pay, no matter how long it takes, it doesn't matter.

L&P does what it wants.

It's easy to understand, at least for me.
Developer will do whatever they want, so what does it matter what I say?

And according to you say, it's pointless too for supporters to write their support post here.

And even you are pointless to post

it's my hobby

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
This game is one the best just because it doesn't rush, I haven't seen any better build up anywhere else. This will probably be the first game that I will donate (I played a lot of them). Don't listen for "no sex", use your fantasy losers there is enough games of where you fuck someone on day 2 brainlessly.
Do u know about summer gone??
This game also don't have any sex scene till now day

But summer gone is better than this game (for me) because the story line is great every single character well devloped and this game also come with very high graphic quality and animation and most important thing is this game updates come in time to time with huge amount of game play

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes