roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
It is not about selling teaser he want to learn his 30 dollar patreons are trusty because they will have the game on first day will day publish it same day he want to learn

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Excluding the teaser because I'm criticizing it

Access the game on a date earlier than others
Watch anime on a date earlier than others
vote
high resolution scene
Voting seems like the only thing I would care to get but even then, after that time he didn't listen to the vote results (if someone could refresh me and others what that was about it would be appreciated) that and how often is there voting anyhow?

Besides that what I get teasers and updates a little bit earlier than others? I get better resolution? I don't get it.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Excluding the teaser because I'm criticizing it

Access the game on a date earlier than others
Watch anime on a date earlier than others
vote
high resolution scene
Which anime - and does a subscriber have to keep paying $50 until release of said anime. Is there a vote every month that a $50 sub can get to vote on. Access the game earlier means paying for the privilege of bug testing and fixing text errors.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Voting seems like the only thing I would care to get but even then, after that time he didn't listen to the vote results (if someone could refresh me and others what that was about it would be appreciated) that and how often is there voting anyhow?

Besides that what I get teasers and updates a little bit earlier than others? I get better resolution? I don't get it.
well.

I have a large monitor but can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p
a little brighter light?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Besides the Favourite Character poll, one of the few times there's been a vote was for the dress Sophia wore for Aiden's second task. L&P didn't like what won, so he decided to disregard the poll winner. I think the dress won, but not the texture he liked.

Reactions: Bishop Robert
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes