mothersam

Aug 11, 2021
Am I the only one who prefers this kind of teasers this way, blurry? In that way there's no big spoilers. Actually if nobody leaks the next teasers and we only get these pixelated previews, I will be happy with that.
i totally agree with you it makes things more exciting

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So why does the teaser title have:

Little "In-Between Special"

In its name?
A "special" could be a scene or a teaser

It's still hard to guess because LP is up to the definition.

However, whatever it is, this teaser or this scene corresponds to "Little"

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
If I get enough support I will spend 24/7 with the game development and try to release an update every 4-6 weeks! And yeah, English is actually not my native language but I try my best! Of course with much support I could engage someone who will check and correct it to make it rather perfect!

I'll try
you lied to us

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would miss the point of the game. It's about corruption of an individual, not the slowest fuck-fest there's ever going to be in the gaming world. IMO L&P needs to restore the trust of fans & there are various ways this could be done. His opinion may well be different, of course. (Even if it were too happen, it's going to take more like 3 decades from now).

Fans, in their turn, need to be less egregiously insulting, especially after updates which they personally find disappointing are released. There are ways to communicate this without puerile name calling & empty threats.

Will any of this happen? Who should make the first move? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things? Don't ask me....but you can guess.

Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes