DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Nope, I'd rather continue to say that L&P is a fucking retard that somehow doesnt understand what a *teaser* is supposed to be.

A teaser is what you use for publicity. It is to promote your upcoming work, to get people hyped and hope they buy into it. I.e. subscribe.

But instead, this dipshit doubles down and not only locks a *teaser* behind a paywall, he has raised the pricepoint so that even less people will see it.

Now, if L&P wanted to make special renders, like holiday ones, or some non-canonical fanservice type stuff, and put *that* behind a top tier paywall, okay, sure, i can wrap my head around that.

But a teaser? Dafuq?

That's like a movie trailer being made, but instead of putting it on youtube and tv commercials, they put it on a paywall that costs *more* than the movie ticket. That's how fucking retarded L&P is.

So he can keep his teasers, that will be part of the upcoming release anyways, and i will continue to laugh at the whole situation! :ROFLMAO:
B9591574-DBAA-489F-A3A7-B13014DA6F2F.gif

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Nope, I'd rather continue to say that L&P is a fucking retard that somehow doesnt understand what a *teaser* is supposed to be.

A teaser is what you use for publicity. It is to promote your upcoming work, to get people hyped and hope they buy into it. I.e. subscribe.

But instead, this dipshit doubles down and not only locks a *teaser* behind a paywall, he has raised the pricepoint so that even less people will see it.

Now, if L&P wanted to make special renders, like holiday ones, or some non-canonical fanservice type stuff, and put *that* behind a top tier paywall, okay, sure, i can wrap my head around that.

But a teaser? Dafuq?

That's like a movie trailer being made, but instead of putting it on youtube and tv commercials, they put it on a paywall that costs *more* than the movie ticket. That's how fucking retarded L&P is.

So he can keep his teasers, that will be part of the upcoming release anyways, and i will continue to laugh at the whole situation! :ROFLMAO:
The problem is that he doesn't care about money and advertising, subscribers are not important to him. His art is important to him

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Because the game has been stopped for almost 2 months

And you too
It's like in an MMORPG - there are those who constantly shout in the chat about "taking me to the dungeon" - such people shout the same thing after half a year without showing progress!

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This is The Teaser ,All f*cker
Wrong!
Today is Sunday and there should be a new teaser! It was necessary to merge both tomorrow! And LP would have nothing to complain about. Ha-ha.
Take the teaser back and pretend we didn't see anything!

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
what's DOL version?
"Descisions of Life" is the name of the actual game (cleansed for appropriate content) offered through Patreon. The game we download here and comment so much about, is the un-cleansed version which includes potentially Incest and Shota content - which are forbidden on Patreon. This is a generalization - there are no doubt others who might fill in with better detail.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I think this update also be useless like previous one ) it’s mean 6 months WASTED !!!
Tell me more something about how month are wasted :KEK: I literally waiting 3 years for damned event where will Sophia have an event with Ellie. But no I still get Dylan and Dylan and Dylan. So my gameplay is like.. "Sophia going home, Going somewhere do this or this" and I get continue screen :KEK: Like I said before. No problem that Dylan have events.. But damn he should get more Ellie too just because of second the most favourite character.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
These days are specifically dedicated to Dylan and don't involve many other important characters. Similarly, there are days dedicated solely to Ellie without other significant characters. Unfortunately, players who prefer Ellie's storyline will have to wait to experience these dedicated days, which may not occur until 2025 or later, depending on the pace of progress. However, on the bright side, there is a new option available for you in the next playable day.

I know and that's bad choice I think. Like I said. I have no problem with Dylan. I just don't like him but it's alright. For me is just bad that he can't separate it somehow so Ellie's fans don't need to wait.. 4 years for another scenes and at the second point of view Dyaln fans shouldn't wait too long too.

For example. Morning and Night could be Ellie and Noon and evening can be Dylan and afternoon everything else or some like that And everyone will be happy and none will not wait years.

Now it look only like.. Fuck on everyone who like Sam, Patricia, Ellie and other. Here is Dylan :cautious: And the fans are upset, and rightfully so.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I know and that's bad choice I think. Like I said. I have no problem with Dylan. I just don't like him but it's alright. For me is just bad that he can't separate it somehow so Ellie's fans don't need to wait.. 4 years for another scenes and at the second point of view Dyaln fans shouldn't wait too long too.

For example. Morning and Night could be Ellie and Noon and evening can be Dylan and afternoon everything else or some like that And everyone will be happy and none will not wait years.

Now it look only like.. Fuck on everyone who like Sam, Patricia, Ellie and other. Here is Dylan :cautious: And the fans are upset, and rightfully so.
Right now you still have to wait year or two even if the events are in the same day but are the first and last.
sophie and dylan kissing please
That was a promise he have made 4 years ago.
And we are still waiting.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Idiots. You could not even wait ONE MORE DAY?

Still, since my requests not to leak the special teasers are being ignored by one and the other rat, there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future. This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021

Bizarre he doesn’t separate it I feel the tone with Dylan is completely off compared to everything else. A lot of characters are being neglected cause of him too like there’s no need to have his POV at all.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes