tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
s. Where the hell is your house? It's been almost 6 hours. my feet hurt.
d. almost there.
s. Why did you meet the janitor, earlier?
d. who?
s. In the school shower...
d. Me?
s. ....
s. Why did you go to prison, weren't even on your way home.
d. It was a mistake.
s. (fuck!)
s. You don't even remember meeting a male teacher at a restaurant, do you?
d. I remember. We agreed to meet again near my house in two weeks.
s. so couldn't we just meet after two weeks from the beginning?
d. is it?
s. (Are you asshole?)
d. hey! Looks like we'll have to go back a bit the way we came.
s. why?
d. There were pretty pictures.
s. fuuuuuuuuuck! please Let's go hoooooooooooome!!!
d. OK! ok... calm down..... we are almost at my house.
s. Are you really going home now?
d. Um... My brother is dating 6 girls. don't you want to see?
And My sister just started dating too. do you want to see it too?
s. FUCK!!! YOUUUUUUUU. Are you kidding me?
d. sorry sorry sorry.
Um..... By the way do you have any money?
s. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (On purpose so far?)

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think this thread is deader than any guys dick from AWAM

I still like AWAM but ugh, we are way past the point where teasing scenes only are good enough and these update times are just getting longer n longer.
To follow up on my above post but even I'm finding it tough to think of something new to post in this thread, it's just the same ole repetitive stuff with this VN and that is the point I'm making with the thread being dead.

It goes to the point I made a while ago in this thread, AWAM really needs something that provides a massive shakeup to the story, not even sure Sophia finally having sex with someone not named Liam is enough at this point. When that happens, it is like, ok cool, it finally happened, we knew that happen though, so yeah, cool, whatever.

This VN needs a "Dylan set up the tasks with Aiden" level of twist that completely shakes up everything.

Maybe that is something to post about instead of the same ole updates that are slow and L&P is milking nonsense that is never ending, what potential twists would shake things up?

I go first, the tutor boy's mum knows what Sophia is doing as she is recording and she is OK with Sophia doing it.

Finally, yes I see the irony of posting that there is nothing new to talk about and as I type out the post, I think of something new lol

Reactions: Minewife

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He just discovered that by posting continuous teasers, more patreons will be attracted, and it is working as you can see. He knows that someone will leak them anyway so why not keep posting them
That, combined with the fact that this thread is still alive, (just), proves that he's effortlessly achieved the impossible again by having his cake, while eating it too.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

LP answered
'Interesting' answer. Trying to be objective here with just a technical point, i.e. he should stop calling high tier releases "teasers" & instead term them, "exclusive previews." At least that way he couldn't be accused of not understanding the function of a teaser.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

LP answered
"Rats that pay" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A person has bought a product and how to dispose of it is already his business - this is a simple market formula!

"Apple Company - We are releasing a new iPhone, it will cost 1000 bucks, he will have super goodies, but when you buying him we have one condition - you should not hand it over to anyone, even just hold it!:mad:
If you did, then you are a Rat:mad: - a Rat:mad: who paid for the product - but still a Rat:mad:!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes