hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
First of all, the game you linked to was officially abandoned by its creator.
Waiting for abandoned games is pointless.

And as other players have already said, People aren't telling creators they have to do monthly or daily updates.

He's delaying story, wasting rendering even on insignificant or reducible events.

Most people are saying that the development period will last until 2030 and beyond.
If you don't recognize a problem with this part, that's your problem.

Even LP admitted the game was old and said he wanted to finish it in 2 years and didn't want to spend 10 years on it.

However, contrary to what LP said, there is a high possibility that this evening event alone will consume a year.

LP has already lied several times and ignored their sponsors.

I think it is too much to ask such a person not to even criticize.

Not to mention, LPs don't care much about this forum since they make an average of $7,700 per month.

So I hope you don't put a moral standard on criticizing or complaining here.

This forum is made for people to chat.

And I've seen the LP advocates be more rude, arrogant, and abusive more often than the LP critics.

I can't remember what you said to those rude people.
You're probably right, but the developer still feeds people hope by occasionally posting posters.

And as other players have already said, People aren't telling creators they have to do monthly or daily updates.
Well, that's not as clear-cut as you might think.

He's delaying story, wasting rendering even on insignificant or reducible events.
He's slow, but isn't delaying the story, that's just their opinion. If I were a developer/writer I wouldn't give a shit if some fan told me - "The event is redundant, can go away!".

Most people are saying that the development period will last until 2030 and beyond.
It's a nuisance, but only when ALWAYS still expecting too much. It should have been clear long ago that we will never see the end.

Even LP admitted the game was old and said he wanted to finish it in 2 years and didn't want to spend 10 years on it.
Yes, he believed that, but he already said himself that he had to learn that the game is not a sprint, but a marathon.

However, contrary to what LP said, there is a high possibility that this evening event alone will consume a year.
Yes, and? If their pants fluff because of it, that's their problem. There are enough other games out there.

Correct! He has told the untruth a few times!
Some of the accusations about lies from L&P that are circulating here are based on assumptions and are sometimes just lies themselves.

No, it is not too much to ask, one can and should criticize.

Not to mention, LPs don't care much about this forum since they make an average of $7,700 per month.
This is a pirate forum. Here are far too many people of the opinion they are important. They are not! They are only consumers. Leave the envy debate.

Bullshit!

Correct!

And I've seen the LP advocates be more rude, arrogant, and abusive more often than the LP critics.
My memory is different here. You are such an example! One of your prefatory phrases - "Are you stupid!?" - I read more often than they think.
But that applies to both directions.
I know what your answer will be - "I didn't start it!" - Toddlers argue this way.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He's slow, but isn't delaying the story, that's just their opinion. If I were a developer/writer I wouldn't give a shit if some fan told me - "The event is redundant, can go away!".
It is suspected that the reason for the duplication is to delay.

Also, this game is already 6 years old, and even if LP keeps their word, it will be 8 years.
Even so, if the end of the story is not visible, it is said to be delayed.

I've said it over and over again, but if this game suddenly stopped today, what would be left in your hand?

So far, there has been no story in this game. It was just a short scene.
Leave the envy debate.
why are you talking to me?

Even telling me to leave an debate is an act of causing an debate.
Start by keeping to yourself what you say.
I know what your answer will be - "I didn't start it!" - Toddlers argue this way.
Most of the time I didn't start out that way.
Most of the time they mocked and insulted me first.

And most of the time, people who tell me not to criticize, criticize me and people who tell me not to argue, argue with me.

A stupid person either says "Toddlers argue this way" and doesn't realize they're mocking the other person, or mocking the other person and refusing to be mocked.

I tried to ignore it, but I saw your sincerity and replied.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Honestly, you're spreading alot of misinformation based on a language barrier that's apparently making you unable to understand very simple and straight forward statements. I'm probably the last to defend L&P with anything, but atleast try not to make up statements about things L&P never said.

I told you like 5 times by now that L&P did NOT say he wants to finish the game in 2 years. The statement you're referring to here has him simply talk about his "plans" to ->speed up development<- within the next 2 years, not finish the entire game. I really don't know how else to explain it to you.

I'm really trying not to be rude, but it feels kinda pointless replying to your posts because of the mentioned language barrier, which is also why I stopped replying to your Graphtreon rant yesterday. You're having a really hard time understanding what people are saying, and so it almost feels like talking to a wall. Everything you said about graphtreon was wrong and I explained why. Much of what you said in the post I quoted here is also wrong as you just don't seem to understand what people are trying to convey. Sorry.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Honestly, you're spreading alot of misinformation based on a language barrier that's apparently making you unable to understand very simple and straight forward statements. I'm probably the last to defend L&P with anything, but atleast try not to make up statements about things L&P never said.

I told you like 5 times by now that L&P did NOT say he wants to finish the game in 2 years. The statement you're referring to here has him simply talk about his "plans" to ->speed up development<- within the next 2 years, not finish the entire game. I really don't know how else to explain it to you.

I'm really trying not to be rude, but it feels kinda pointless replying to your posts because of the mentioned language barrier, which is also why I stopped replying to your Graphtreon rant yesterday. You're having a really hard time understanding what people are saying, and so it almost feels like talking to a wall. Everything you said about graphtreon was wrong and I explained why. Much of what you said in the post I quoted here is also wrong as you just don't seem to understand what people are trying to convey. Sorry.
I remember talking to you.

I provided you with the text of LP's answer at the time and asked you to let me know if my interpretation is incorrect.

But you haven't given me any answer since then.

I'll look for the material again, but I hope you do too.

Finding material is too difficult for me.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

"I'm following a plan which will expnd over 1,5-2 years."

found.
But I just found out there is a typo in "exapnd".

"expand" Is this correct?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I provided you with the text of LP's answer at the time and asked you to let me know if my interpretation is incorrect.

But you haven't given me any answer since then.
There was no need for further answers or discussion about it as I had literally told you what L&P said in the screenshot provided. There is no room for interpretation for anyone who speaks English. But that's when you came around the corner saying exactly what you said in this post here, and after telling you several times that L&P never said these things, you still come back for more even though there is simply nothing to discuss.

He said word for word, "I already have plans to speed up development within the next 1-2 years". He also mentioned the same thing again in the statement you're referring to, except there he was talking about those "plans" being worked on after the current PD is finished as he doesn't want to spend another 10 years working on the game. He's also said that he wants to increase development by 50-60%, to which I jokingly replied that even if he were to do that (which will never happen), we'd still be looking at ~17 more years before the game is finished.

"I'm following a plan which will expnd over 1,5-2 years."

found.
But I just found out there is a typo in "exapnd".

"expand" Is this correct?
Yeah. His plan is to speed up development within that time, not finish the game. That's exactly what he said. Nothing more, nothing less. He said it on several occasions now. And just for the record, I don't believe for a second that any of it wil happen anyways.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There was no need for further answers or discussion about it as I had literally told you what L&P said in the screenshot provided. There is no room for interpretation for anyone who speaks English. But that's when you came around the corner saying exactly what you said in this post here, and after telling you several times that L&P never said these things, you still come back for more even though there is simply nothing to discuss.

He said word for word, "I already have plans to speed up development within the next 1-2 years". He also mentioned the same thing again in the statement you're referring to, except there he was talking about those "plans" being worked on after the current PD is finished as he doesn't want to spend another 10 years working on the game. He's also said that he wants to increase development by 50-60%, to which I jokingly replied that even if he were to do that (which will never happen), we'd still be looking at ~17 more years before the game is finished.

Yeah. His plan is to speed up development within that time, not finish the game. That's exactly what he said. Nothing more, nothing less. He said it on several occasions now. And just for the record, I don't believe for a second that any of it wil happen anyways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"exapnd"

I just found out there was a typo.

In the meantime, I was misunderstanding because of this typo.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Reactions: palmtrees89

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
First, Patreon's payment methods include card and PayPal, and the ratio is 7:3.
This ratio is similar to the graph of LP.

Second, I only looked at the payout per partron and the number of partrons.
I didn't look at monthly income.

My guess at $7,700 was due to the number of partrons and the amount paid.

Thirdly, it is not possible to explain why there are two graphs without this reasoning.

Since this is simply speculation, I know I could be wrong at any time.

But I hope you'll give a better interpretation than me, rather than just saying "wrong".

And your explanation cannot explain the movement of 400 people as I mentioned.
Don't forget he have patrons on 20 dollars pledge.
And some on 30 and even 50.
That alone is making at least the amount you are talking about 7700.From just around 300 patrons.

I can't remember what you said to those rude people.
There is no way he can finsih the game before 2030.
He will need to start making updates 6 times faster to be close to something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tofhdns

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
You all know that we have a privilege to have a free site like here to exchange our ideas. For me, I want the creator of this game to continue even if I would no longer be in this world before the end of this game. I discover an approach of contact between the irregular characters which leads me to ask myself questions about the future actions that will be granted to the main actors. Isn't that his life? To be between fantasies and reality. For me this game brings me a lot of reflection and it makes me realize the importance of diversity in the accomplishment of entertainment games. Integrating so many characters and giving a logical continuation between their relationships is a few things. I can only say thank you to this author and tell him continue I love this game.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
You all know that we have a privilege to have a free site like here to exchange our ideas. For me, I want the creator of this game to continue even if I would no longer be in this world before the end of this game. I discover an approach of contact between the irregular characters which leads me to ask myself questions about the future actions that will be granted to the main actors. Isn't that his life? To be between fantasies and reality. For me this game brings me a lot of reflection and it makes me realize the importance of diversity in the accomplishment of entertainment games. Integrating so many characters and giving a logical continuation between their relationships is a few things. I can only say thank you to this author and tell him continue I love this game.
no one gonna read that

• Angry
Reactions: sept0342

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After following this game I understand one thing is

L&P is the biggest layer
Because every new update is about to release he always give excuses like how the current update get delay because of one of his teammates fault or slow internet and etc

L&P is like politician who just gave you a big hope and lay on your(Parton) face

Here in this post he just want to give new hope that he is going to do things fast and complete the game as soon as possible (this all lays)

Even L&P think that this game gone take more than 10 year time then it's very clear that this game gone take more then 15-20 years to complete

If this way updates gone take more time I think at the one point maybe L&P give up and abandoned the game (so it's better for him to come up with some plan to do fast update process and if couldn't find the solution then maybe he abandoned the game in future)

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Thinking about it a lot so asking. Could Dylan see Sophia completely naked?
It couldn’t just be the two of them bathing in their undies, right? It’s happened before.
When thinking about the current relationship between Dylan and Sophia I'd tell you an empathic no.

BUT L&P said that during these two events, Dylan will equal and even surpass Sam, who has seen her fully naked, so... I guess the answer is yes. But not in part 1.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes