tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
After following this game I understand one thing is

L&P is the biggest layer
Because every new update is about to release he always give excuses like how the current update get delay because of one of his teammates fault or slow internet and etc

L&P is like politician who just gave you a big hope and lay on your(Parton) face

Here in this post he just want to give new hope that he is going to do things fast and complete the game as soon as possible (this all lays)

Even L&P think that this game gone take more than 10 year time then it's very clear that this game gone take more then 15-20 years to complete

If this way updates gone take more time I think at the one point maybe L&P give up and abandoned the game (so it's better for him to come up with some plan to do fast update process and if couldn't find the solution then maybe he abandoned the game in future)
I totally agree with you.

I just want to ask you one thing.

Please put your text after "quote".

For a moment, I thought it was written by myself and almost overlooked it, and I was confused by myself for a while thinking, 'This isn't what I wrote' ;)

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

buff

May 29, 2017
Hey, any word on when the shower fun with the daughter is going to happen? Or do I have to wait for more asshole-pygmy updates before we get back to that?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
To speed up production lp only needs to do a few things. 1. No more Dylan exclusive events( only events with Sophia). 2. Dump both side jobs. 3. Only have paths for Sophia and 4-5 characters. 4. Stop taking a step backwards after hitting a mile stone. 5. No more everyone needs to see Sophia boobs and kiss her before we move on. 6. Work weekends.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
To speed up production lp only needs to do a few things. 1. No more Dylan exclusive events( only events with Sophia). 2. Dump both side jobs. 3. Only have paths for Sophia and 4-5 characters. 4. Stop taking a step backwards after hitting a mile stone. 5. No more everyone needs to see Sophia boobs and kiss her before we move on. 6. Work weekends.
Do not assume that the developer actually wants to make the game quicker. This is a money maker, not a work of art or life passion. This is simply a vessel to generate cash so drag it on as long as possible seems to be the motto of developers.

Last edited:

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Changelog:

v0.175

Sam event in his room.

v0.170
Renders: 232
Noon
- 2nd side job (Tutoring) 3rd day

v0.165
- Dylan/Amber event (You need to have chosen sending Dylan to boarding school in part 1)

v0.09
Renders: 994
Scenes: 9 (plus some small "transitional scenes")
This update completes playable day 10.

v0.075
Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)
Morning/Noon:
1) "Sam" -Event
2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!
2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event
Evening:
1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)
2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

v0.07
295 new renders spread over 4 events!
This update is the conclusion of Day 15 (playable day 8)

v0.065
First Release

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Changelog:

v0.175

Sam event in his room.

v0.170
Renders: 232
Noon
- 2nd side job (Tutoring) 3rd day

v0.165
- Dylan/Amber event (You need to have chosen sending Dylan to boarding school in part 1)

v0.09
Renders: 994
Scenes: 9 (plus some small "transitional scenes")
This update completes playable day 10.

v0.075
Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)
Morning/Noon:
1) "Sam" -Event
2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!
2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event
Evening:
1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)
2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

v0.07
295 new renders spread over 4 events!
This update is the conclusion of Day 15 (playable day 8)

v0.065
First Release
when was the First Release ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey, any word on when the shower fun with the daughter is going to happen? Or do I have to wait for more asshole-pygmy updates before we get back to that?
Next Ellie event on PD14 isn't going to be a shower, so we'll need to wait until PD16, however many years that will be.

• Wow
Reactions: Ass Fan and buff

Vaidan12

Dec 29, 2020
There is an option that the third (last) part of the game will have less content in view of the completeness of some storylines, so it will end faster. For example, a number of characters will leave and one day will be a third of the current one.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What happened in 6 years for some supporters that the pace of progress in this game is not slow.

And if the game is stopped they will say:

"Dylan was bullied at school, but he ended up in dorms, so that's a good ending."
"Will Ellie live well?"
"Sofia resisted all temptation and she never had sex with anyone. I'm happy."
"Liam? Who is Liam?"

:LOL:

I can't understand people who are happy with this situation.

They should have played other games that were "safe" or "not tagged with incest" with no sex.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What happened in 6 years for some supporters that the pace of progress in this game is not slow.

And if the game is stopped they will say:

"Dylan was bullied at school, but he ended up in dorms, so that's a good ending."
"Will Ellie live well?"
"Sofia resisted all temptation and she never had sex with anyone. I'm happy."
"Liam? Who is Liam?"

:LOL:

I can't understand people who are happy with this situation.

They should have played other games that were "safe" or "not tagged with incest" with no sex.
Or the people who say it's fine as it is will say this :

"Dylan and Amber started after six years, which is a pity."
"Sofia and Sam became very close after six years, but it's a pity."
"Did Liam cheat on Sofia?"
"Ellie... Hmm... Good luck with Julia..."

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Dylan Amber is the only ting that leads to a Momswap and Mother Son Orgy. So I would kepp it XD

Game will be released begining of May prob that weeekend.
Oh... my bad. I confused the name. I thought she is a student in Sophia's class who went to go shopping with Sophia and Ellie last time.

Dec 1, 2021
Oh... my bad. I confused the name. I thought she is a student in Sophia's class who went to go shopping with Sophia and Ellie last time.
Sophia's student, the girl at the barber store, Sam's mom...
LP designed many routes for Dylan, the rhythm of his game is so chaotic.
He should give up part of

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes