DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
At least 10 days to be here.... release on Monday for max $ supporters.... May be he will encrypt some sort of code to ensure no one of big supoorters leak the game. After a week 6-7 of may lower tier will get and then may we play the game, for which he was already paid... Was supporter few years ago, saw his pregress rate and refuse to support him, cauise this game probably never will be finished!!! He call us rats.... Hi is a liar, who did not do his promises for higher income... just gave us a lot of excuses. For me he is just a simple LIAR!!!!!
Sophia agrees with you
IMG_1413.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope not!!:(
I thought it was more a VN than a 'game'.
Annoying and irritating interruptions, to say the least :mad:

Moreover, less time spent on the story!
Considering there's been a mini-game in the last couple of Dylan events, it seems to be a thing L&P has decided he needs to keep the route interesting. Yet another reason not to play the Dylan route.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Considering there's been a mini-game in the last couple of Dylan events, it seems to be a thing L&P has decided he needs to keep the route interesting. Yet another reason not to play the Dylan route.
I know there was a mini-game in the hairdresser update (that was impossible to win), but what was the other one?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If you have a look at the schedule, PD19 is a lesbian scene, not hetero. Will likely need to add a few more years for the first hetero scene with Sophia
First hetero is on PD16,but probably without Sophia.
Or with Sophia but just an old story.
PD19 is a day with lesbian sex scene-maybe with Ellie,if he wants to keep the incest part for as later as possible.
That is why L&P called his novel an erotic novel. His entire thought process is that Sophia can't cheat until she is fully corrupted, but it starts with Lesibian and then the Hetro. The first sex scene with Lesibian is supposed to be around PD 19 and with the males anywhere from PD 22+. In his eyes, Sophia is the ultimate prize, which is why he came out with this Hetro/Lesibian guide back on Nov. 2021.

View attachment 2574249

Important characters can be the following.
  • Sophia
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Sam
  • Patricia
  • and maybe a couple of more.
So you may see a hetero sex scene with Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Christine, Ellie/Sam, Ellie/Logan, etc... within the next four PDs. So far Sophia only had sex with Liam and "Antonio."
Sophia lesbian scene is 100% in one of those. Hetero days are all going to do with Ellie. Sophia's hetero is unknown, and I think L&P will probably keep it that way until the days get closer to said event.
Since it says it's Sofia's first sex on PD 19 (day 26 in-game), I naturally assumed it was hetero sex, but I was wrong and it's probably a lesbian scene with Ellie.

I looked at the schedule again and there are no days listed for Sofia's hetero sex scene.

Oh my.

I predicted Sophia's first hetero sex to be 13 years from 2023, but it could be 20 years later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and roro

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Since it says it's Sofia's first sex on PD 19 (day 26 in-game), I naturally assumed it was hetero sex, but I was wrong and it's probably a lesbian scene with Ellie.

I looked at the schedule again and there are no days listed for Sofia's hetero sex scene.

Oh my.

I predicted Sophia's first hetero sex to be 13 years from 2023, but it could be 20 years later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, I think it will be the maid.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Pretty sure I've said it before, but I'm gonna replay it part 1 again (I don't think I've fully finished it). Should I either go for Dylan or Sam? I kind of remember trying to go for both but it kind of locked out some content from Dylan's side.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

L&P himself uses the term 'too many' referring to the number of characters. A term that is used when there's too much of something unwanted: there are too many people in the line to the bathroom, there are too many passengers in the subway, etc. The irony is that he created these characters and decided to create those several paths and still he says 'too many', like if he didn't have any control over it.

larry-david-therapist.gif

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes