AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
What is it gonna be in the new update, my fella rats?
I'll take a wild guess:

She and Dylan end up in a bathroom/tub where he feels her tits. They kiss a tiny bit, she will grind on his hard dick and that'll be the "big step up". Maybe not even that much.

Hardcore possibilty? Crazy, "this should have happened 3 years ago" possibility? His dick pops out from between her thighs and she actually touches his dick with her hand for a second.

Regardless, just get used to it not being that much or worth the time needed to make it.
The guy needs to get help and he refuses. The best updates in the last two years have both included Sam and even those were in no way worth the time it took to make them. Those should be the minimum of an update that takes months to make and those are his best, purely made to throw a bone to the dogs before they revolt.

My guess is this will be Dylan's time to catch up to Sam and it will still be kinda meh in the grand scheme of a story **that will not finish for another 20-30 years at this release pace**.
So what's in the update is kinda moot.

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
I'll take a wild guess:

She and Dylan end up in a bathroom/tub where he feels her tits. They kiss a tiny bit, she will grind on his hard dick and that'll be the "big step up". Maybe not even that much.

Hardcore possibilty? Crazy, "this should have happened 3 years ago" possibility? His dick pops out from between her thighs and she actually touches his dick with her hand for a second.

Regardless, just get used to it not being that much or worth the time needed to make it.
The guy needs to get help and he refuses. The best updates in the last two years have both included Sam and even those were in no way worth the time it took to make them. Those should be the minimum of an update that takes months to make and those are his best, purely made to throw a bone to the dogs before they revolt.

My guess is this will be Dylan's time to catch up to Sam and it will still be kinda meh in the grand scheme of a story **that will not finish for another 20-30 years at this release pace**.
So what's in the update is kinda moot.
Still, what confuses me is the two 6sec animations and one 30sec animation. Wonder what would be the lengthier animation, kissing animation for 30 seconds looks very unlikely.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I know there was a mini-game in the hairdresser update (that was impossible to win), but what was the other one?
Probably the QTE in the park.
Damn that event was back in 2021.
It's ridiculous that last 4 days(PD10-PD13) will take more than 4 years.
It's even more ridiculous,that we have to pray,next 4 days(PD14-PD17) to take only 4 years.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes