Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There aren't many spoilers this time, don't you think?
Well there's enough for me to be confident not to bother with this update. As I've said, I'm only mildly curious about what Sophia is up to for those like me not on the Dylan route.

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Well there's enough for me to be confident not to bother with this update. As I've said, I'm only mildly curious about what Sophia is up to for those like me not on the Dylan route.
I understand you and I will tell you, I am amazed, I would even say I admire your selectivity. You only follow the content you prefer, skipping the rest.
Unlike you, I look at a wider range, in AWAM all routes. But I can't get over some of my preferences either. For example, if the plot contains the slightest hint of homosexual relations between men, I completely ignore such content.
That's why it's easier for me, you'll have to wait much longer for an update with your content.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I understand you and I will tell you, I am amazed, I would even say I admire your selectivity. You only follow the content you prefer, skipping the rest.
Unlike you, I look at a wider range, in AWAM all routes. But I can't get over some of my preferences either. For example, if the plot contains the slightest hint of homosexual relations between men, I completely ignore such content.
That's why it's easier for me, you'll have to wait much longer for an update with your content.
There will be NO homosexual relations between men

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes