AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The wait for those that care may even be a bit longer than usual. It sounds like he has a lot of patreon subs thinking he has a way to tell who leaked it.

Which is absolutely not true unless he made thousands of different builds with some identifying data or hidden marks on each and also had a unique upload/address for each...which he didn't do. Just don't be surprised if the wait is a bit longer this time.

Reactions: LSC82

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I had a lot of respect for Sophia at first, at least I didn't think she was like Anna, now to me she's just a cheap bitch pretending to be reserved
I see the point and argued the same for a while. The fear is "spoiling her", don't wanna have her go slutty too soon.

Yet, a woman that would allow all this to happen and not just get to it is juwt as bad if not worse. It starts to make no sense in any logical way.

This teen boy is sucking your tits on his bed but you can't go any further!
This teen boy that is your son (!) is making out with you naked and playing with your tits but you can't go any further!
You do a bikini show for both of them but they can only "touch the fabric", lol.

It soon becomes comically ridiculous and makes it worse than if she just fucked them. Extend that over years of playtime from the player perspective and it's downright insane. It makes no sense.

It's why I suggested the above suggestion (a page or two back). That or change the length of the story entirely.

Dec 1, 2021
I see the point and argued the same for a while. The fear is "spoiling her", don't wanna have her go slutty too soon.

Yet, a woman that would allow all this to happen and not just get to it is juwt as bad if not worse. It starts to make no sense in any logical way.

This teen boy is sucking your tits on his bed but you can't go any further!
This teen boy that is your son (!) is making out with you naked and playing with your tits but you can't go any further!
You do a bikini show for both of them but they can only "touch the fabric", lol.

It soon becomes comically ridiculous and makes it worse than if she just fucked them. Extend that over years of playtime from the player perspective and it's downright insane. It makes no sense.

It's why I suggested the above suggestion (a page or two back). That or change the length of the story entirely.
I mean, her first time was with her best friend's father. And of course the part with her son, they didn't produce love, only lust.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes