Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I cannot say how useful this stance of mine might be, but (if only to calm the waters of this thread a bit and thin out the jumble of update requests that crowd it) I have decided to follow the canonical methods of this forum when it comes to updates and have made an official one for v.0.185. Those interested can direct their attention to this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-185.158267/
ot.gif

Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Then please give me your version.
I never got it. I tried to start a new game in Part 2 and choose scenes. have chosen multiple paths But never got it. She greets him yes but in a long robe. Sorry I do not how
I try

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excuse me but I suck aat writing and english XD
Very close

about boss. Didn't you have that choice?
screenshot0001.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Exactly, because it seems like a very basic and smart idea to easily add content that pleases people.

The key being how it is presented. I'm not even suggesting it show fantasy of straight-up penetration and cumming all over her face, lol.

People can put 2+2 together. The right angles and the right character thoughts (dialogue) during the fantasy can show it without showing it.

Which, again, has been done already so it's not some new concept. Nobody sees Sophia as having fucked the mob brother but we technically saw it in a fantasy.

It's how it is presented that's key and I think it wouldn't matter who you did this with if done right. It adds content quickly, gives fans wanting more sexual content some content and doesn't spoil the main event (when it arrives in the year 2038).
and he could even make it optional with a choice, do you want to see the janitors dream yes or no. that way none can bitch that its forced NTR.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes