hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
In theory, if all lines were broad enough, and all lines got enough content, without "black swans" comming out of nowhere, then I might experience the MC as my personal avatar, and feel like decisions are personal, and enjoy how the environment reacts to it.

In reality, only a few lines are really developed, many of the decisions I would take are not even an option, and sometimes the option I would take given the ones presented to me would be "none of those".

As you experience those feelings and see that the only ones that gives "points" and "tags" your character are not your options, you start to break that avatar experience, you start to experience the MC as a separate character and you see the story as an expectator and not the driver of it.

It's been a long time since I felt Sophia was my avatar, I dont feel like that anymore. She is just a projected fantasy of the writter, not mine. I'm not in the drivers seat anymore, I'm a passenger.
I have:
- disallowed the rape of Aiden's girlfriend,
- didn't stay at the meeting point of von Aiden's gang,
- don't understand the plot of Sophia in the presence of Sam and finished the route
- will not play Dylan's cuck route
My choices, my avatar.
Actually, you should always be a passenger, but that's how a game works that plays with our sexual expectations and emotions. If you're just a passenger now, you've already let history get too close to you.

• Haha
Reactions: roro and alex_47
Jan 7, 2022
I’m checking this game after quite a while, has the Dev added sex scenes for FMC or does she still not have them?

Lol, if I’m not wrong the game is in development since like almost 6 years, if people say that FMC still hasn’t had sex with others then rofl.

Project Myriam is the best XDD

Reactions: Sombramain22

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I’m checking this game after quite a while, has the Dev added sex scenes for FMC or does she still not have them?

Lol, if I’m not wrong the game is in development since like almost 6 years, if people say that FMC still hasn’t had sex with others then rofl.

Project Myriam is the best XDD
There is still no sex.

• Haha
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
In theory, if all lines were broad enough, and all lines got enough content, without "black swans" comming out of nowhere, then I might experience the MC as my personal avatar, and feel like decisions are personal, and enjoy how the environment reacts to it.

In reality, only a few lines are really developed, many of the decisions I would take are not even an option, and sometimes the option I would take given the ones presented to me would be "none of those".

As you experience those feelings and see that the only ones that gives "points" and "tags" your character are not your options, you start to break that avatar experience, you start to experience the MC as a separate character and you see the story as an expectator and not the driver of it.

It's been a long time since I felt Sophia was my avatar, I dont feel like that anymore. She is just a projected fantasy of the writter, not mine. I'm not in the drivers seat anymore, I'm a passenger.
I have:
- disallowed the rape of Aiden's girlfriend,
- didn't stay at the meeting point of von Aiden's gang,
- don't understand the plot of Sophia in the presence of Sam and finished the route
- will not play Dylan's cuck route
My choices, my avatar.
Actually, you should always be a passenger, but that's how a game works that plays with our sexual expectations and emotions. If you're just a passenger now, you've already let history get too close to you.
I understood Luxu_Esp as saying that there is not enough content and that sometimes he is forced to make choices in the game or that there is nothing to choose from, and that now he is becoming a bystander, not a player.

On the other hand, hzjujk seems to be playing incest route and lesbian route and telling Luxu_Esp that he is exposing himself to too many situations.

Am I wrong or is the conversation weird?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I understood Luxu_Esp as saying that there is not enough content and that sometimes he is forced to make choices in the game or that there is nothing to choose from, and that now he is becoming a bystander, not a player.

On the other hand, hzjujk seems to be playing incest route and lesbian route and telling Luxu_Esp that he is exposing himself to too many situations.

Am I wrong or is the conversation weird?
There are many choices with which Luxu_Esp disagrees and where he lacks emotional and narrative logic. This is also understandable for me.

I'm simply saying that if you don't want to see your avatar (Sophia) in some situations, you can avoid those situations with your choices. But this also means to renounce contents of the game. Even the best game developer can't resolve this contradiction.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
We should prey he will stop the nonsense about Steam.
Or we may forget for getting to PD20.Or even PD16.
Now we see how much times it takes working on AWAM and DoL.
Imagine what will be if he need to make one more game for Steam.
And for Steam he can't use something like DoL abomination.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We should prey he will stop the nonsense about Steam.
Or we may forget for getting to PD20.Or even PD16.
Now we see how much times it takes working on AWAM and DoL.
Imagine what will be if he need to make one more game for Steam.
And for Steam he can't use something like DoL abomination.
I think the big announcement will be to replace all the now minor looking characters with their older egos from DOL. He's probably already working on that. For example, Dylan's hands and arms in the pictures are already disproportionately large compared to his body.
He will hope to get more done in a shorter time.
This will only work on a limited scale and will not satisfy anyone.
And if he has the plan to take half a year for it and suspend the further development of the story until then, then I'm out. I pay for content not for profit optimization!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I think the big announcement will be to replace all the now minor looking characters with their older egos from DOL. He's probably already working on that. For example, Dylan's hands and arms in the pictures are already disproportionately large compared to his body.
He will hope to get more done in a shorter time.
This will only work on a limited scale and will not satisfy anyone.
And if he has the plan to take half a year for it and suspend the further development of the story until then, then I'm out. I pay for content not for profit optimization!
IMG_0742.gif

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dylan's hands and arms in the pictures are already disproportionately large compared to his body.
i wonder if he will do something similar with the girls of the class or Julia they looks a little too young :unsure:

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
you should be able to download and extract the new 18.5 version, and copy the /game folder from 18.5 to 18, overwrite all.

Definitely make a copy of your 18.0 first, of course.
I tried that bro. Copied and pasted the game folder of 18.5 to 18. But it’s not working. A word folder with an error written is coming up rather

• Sad
Reactions: Talcum Powder

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
He will have no choice with some of the characters.
He practically have to remake thousands of renders.Probably more than half of the game so far.Only for the kids.
But he also have to change a lot of the other content too-that sex scene with Jennifer will get him a strike from Steam.
Bennet,Aiden etc.

Dec 29, 2021
So..
What will Sofia and Dylan do in the next part?
HJ ? BJ? :sneaky:

I think she'll do the same thing she did with Sam but L&P will make it a little longer for Dylan and his fans because those people are his paying fans. :rolleyes:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think she'll do the same thing she did with Sam but L&P will make it a little longer for Dylan and his fans because those people are his paying fans. :rolleyes:
When L&P says that Dylan is getting further than Sam in some ways, the difference will be that Sophia's hand is not "working" on her pants between her legs, but in her panties. While Dylan kisses her and "works" her breasts.

And if L&P does it well, there will be a stranger watching.
This could be something in between cDylan and rDylan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If LP had that will, Dylan would have sucked Sofia's breast in this update.

Dylan will also appear in Part 2, but I guess a different story will unfold.

Reactions: Sonny86
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes